Late.... again...

A/N: Izuku's POV unless said otherwise

OH SHIT!

OH SHIT!

OH SHIT!

I am late again!

DAMN IT!

I was running soo fast that my lungs were burning. To be honest, I was not even close to being the athletic type of person that can do something like this for a long run but today I just had to endure it. Why? Well my stupid ass of an excuse managed to hit the wrong address in the navigator and got lost in the city too. Now I am simply running late to one of my jobs which I was soo looking forward as well.

Me: FUCK!

Somehow it made it better screaming that out loud while running to the bus which was the las one I had to catch and then a short walk and I would finally be there... an hour late. 

Please don't drive away!

Please!

My feet were taking me straight to the bus and I was just glad that the busdriver was waiting for me to hop on before closing the doors and started driving.

Bus driver: Rough day huh?

It was a Sunday and for now it was definitely a rough day. I mean I was the only one in the bus panting soo badly that I couldn't even speak at all.

Me: Yeah.... got the wrong address....

Bus driver: Ohhh sheeesh.... I hope you'll be alright.

Me: Me too.

Bus driver: Now go sit down and catch your breath there kiddo.

Me: Mh...

I did as the nice bus dirver told me and started to close my eyes trying soo hard to finally get my breathing under controll. This was not the first time something like this happened but this time I knew I fucked up. My new job was to babysit a 6 year old girl. She seemed nice on the picture and how they actually described her which I was exited for. Her quirk was similar to mine but mine was... well... difficult. I had to wear these quirk-cancellation collars or bracelets or even one for the ankel. My obvious choice were the ones on my ankel. Each time I was overusing my quirk or even using it a bit too long it would either shock me or I would just feel pain. The doctor told me that this was normal and just a measurement that had to be used until I would get used to it.... what a liar for sure. 

This was barbaric and if you asked me than this was also going against my human rights!

But....

What should I do...

My mom signed the paper that I would wear it and now I have to wear it. Not as if I didn't had controll over my quirk. I am not 4 anymore.

Anyways...

After I caught my breath and got out of the bus on the right stop, I hurried to the house. There was this stupid thought that told me to do a ding dong ditch but, not as if I haven't done that earlier on the wrong address, I couldn't afford it. There was a simple reason why I was working my bones off and the reason was to actually get the thing off me. Funny how there was an actual fee for returning and removing it as that was not part of the medical insurance. To top it off it was not a simple number as well. It costs a fortune to remove these. For now I was about halfway there and although there were some set backs every now and then thanks to my drunkyard and game addicted father, I was sure to get them off one day.

*dig**dog*

Finally arriving at the door completly out of breath once again, I waited for someone to open the door and man was I surprised to see Present Mic there. I wished I could just ask for an autograph but there were more important things right now.

Me: ... *sigh* did I get the wrong address again?

Mic: Hmm... Maybe little listener but how can I help you first? Where do you want to go?

Me: Ahm.... well sorry for disturbing. I am looking for the xxxx street number 42.

Mic: This is the right address then.

Me: .... 

Mic: Wait, are you the babysitter we ordered?

Me: Yes, I am sooo sorry for being late.

Of course I immediarely apologised and bowed down soo hard that I was feeling soo bad. I mean I was late and then even thought that this hero didn't look like he had a wife and a daughter too. Shame on me for judging people that quickly.

Mic: Ah no worries. It was our mistake as well.

Me: Huh? 

Mic: Come on little listener, stop bowing and come in.

Me: Thanks and so sorry again.

Mic: Ah don't sweat it. You're not late we just made a mistake and did write an hour too early.

Me: ....

Oh how I wanted to actually slap this hero right now. I was in a hurry to get from one job to this one that I got the wrong address. If he had told me sooner that I would have an hour time in between then nothing of this would have happened.

Don't!

That is a hero!

That is a felony!

Don't hit him!

Your stupid ass got the wrong address to begin with!

Plus he is not responsible for your phone battery to die on you.

FUCK YOU MIND!

I know that too!

Still smiling I decided to node and get inside with the hero. This day was about to become definitely more 'interesting' for the better or the worse for sure.