Oh... shoot!

When I woke up, I just felt pain and the reason why I woke up was because of my phone. I never go anywhere really without out. It seems as if I had just grabbed it yesterday and put it right in my pocket of the PJ. Anyways it was vibrating and it was just loud. That made me move and oh boy was I in pain because I fell down in the shards. 

My hands had some shards and I am pretty sure just by how my cheek hurts that I had some in my face too. Nothing really new to me but my feet hurt more than they should. Oh well the pain was there and nothing I could do about it. I still felt a bit hot but not as bad as yesterday anymore. Sometimes I was happy about how fast my body could recover but then there were other times I wanted to curse it.

Anyways, I got up as fast as I could and got out of the kitchen to first off remove my PJ from me and then sit down somewhere. Thankfully for me the things I was wearing protected me quite a lot from the shards so that I only had some in my hands and some in my feet and the cheek. 

Me: Hello?

I did pick up the phone after the second time it started vibrating and going off.

Mic: Ah, I am glad I got a hold of you. 

Me: How can I help?

Mic: First off, I am here to check up on you after I heard you have a fever.

Me: I am alright. I feel a lot better.

This was what I said while I had the phone on speaker and picking some shards out of my hand. Yeah nothing about right now was alright or the truth. Honestly I felt horrible, I needed some more time to rest and now I had to bandage my skin and get it also disinfected and tended too including picking all the shards out was just a hazzle but had to be done.

Mic: Are you sure?

Me: Yup. The meds I got from Recovery Girl are working wonders.

Mic: Glad to hear that.

Me: Is there any other reason for your call?

Mic: Ah yes. We need a babysitter for Friday. You up for it?

Me: Yes. I would love too.

Mic: Great please tell us if you are still sick... ah who am I kidding we gonna check up on you now.

Me: There is no need for that.

Mic: Eri accepted you and there is really no other than you... so we really need your help with her. 

Me: It's totally fine. I am alright and I will be there on Friday.... at?

Mic: Can you be here at 4 pm?

Me: Sure.

Mic: Great. Thanks.

Me: No problem.

Mic: Ah and I forgot to ask but Toshi said something about you wearing a quirk cancelation cuffs earlier today.

Earlier today?

WAIT!

How late is it?

I looked at the clock on the phone in a haste and that was when I realized that I had just not only skipped school but I had also missed my first job at the dinner. Now I knew that I didn't had to come back there again. There was one policy and the owner was strickt about it. If I would be late, I would lose the job. He had this kind of policy for everyone which is why we had new staff nearly every month.

Me: Ah shit....

Mic: Huh, anything wrong?

Me: No sorry, I just dropped something.

Mic: Did you hurt yourself?

Me: No.

Mic: I hope it was nothing too bad.

Me: ... Can I call back in a minute if there is more to talk?

Mic: Ah no need. Thanks for everything.

And this was how our call ended and I started to curse more as I was actually picking the shards out of my skin. Now I was pissed and also sad at the same time. Though I wished I could have actually done something against this but no. There was absolutely nothing I could do about it. This was the most frustrating part of everything. I wanted to be normal. I wanted to get this off and everything else. But here I was!

Anyways, I continued doing what I was doing before I had to actually get changed instead of sitting there in my underwear and get going to my other two jobs for the evening and the night. Let's hope I wouldn't completly mess up things there too.

Mic's POV:

Earlier that day Hitoshi came over after we discussed getting Izuku to come over to spend some time with our little angel. It was then that he said something about a quirk cancelation cuff that Izuku was wearing around his ankle. For me this sounded like nonsense and so I wanted to actually ask him about it but then I forgot to ask after that happened. It just seemed as if I had gotten a hold of the little greenette at the wrong timing.

Shota: And?

Me: Huh, what?

Shota: Did you ask the kid?

Me: Ah... I did but he never answered. I got a hold on him when he was doing something... well I hope he is alright and nothing broke.

Shota: Are you sure something fell?

Me: ... now that you mention it... I didn't hear anything but Sho. Let's be honest why should the kid wear something like that. Plus we both saw him use his quirk.

Shota: I know but we also should trust our son.

Me: I know.

Shota: How about we ask him about it when he comes over. It might just be a fashion thing.

Me: Oh come on. I would know about it if it would be a fashion thing.

Shota: You are not the youngest anymore.

Me: What is that supposed to mean mister hobo.

Shota: Oh you know what it means.

Shota was looking at me a bit more challanging and I knew what he wanted and why he was mean to me. Today was supposed to be our night with Hitoshi watching over Eri. We had our little own rooms in the basement while the kids had the whole floor for themselves. It was just smething about us feeling more secure sleeping in the basement with just one way in and one way out. Otherwise we would feel on edge. No one knows what would happen with two heroes living in one house. As for Eri and Shinso, they shouldn't grow up like gremlins so I insisted that they would get their own rooms on the ground floor. Otherwise they would have a room downstairs as well. This was our hourse we build and had someone construct for us so it made just sense that we had it customised for our needs.