Just smile!

I got into the house and smiled at the hero disregarding the fact that I wanted to scream and pounce on him for sure. It wouldn't do me a favor and I learned that a smile was doing me good. People would approach me differntly. Anyways it was not as if I was depending on the job at all. So I had to kinda just keep it together.

Mic: Soo Izuku... can I call you Izuku?

Me: Sure Mister Yamada.

Mic: Ah please drop the formalities. Anything you want to drink?

Me: No thank you. 

Mic: SHO! Can you bring the kids over?

Me: Kids?

Mic: Ah yeah we have two children. One is you age which won't be at home as well and the other one is a small girl 6 years old. 

Me: Okay.

Why do I feel nervous?

It's not the first kid I am babysitting at all. 

I just hope she is not a complete brat.... they are heroes...

Who knows!

She might be nice...

Or not...

I was kinda nervous to actually meet her but it didn't take long until another hero that I knew too came into the room. Now I just hoped that he wouldn'r recognise me at all. The man that just came in was no other than Eraserhead and he saved me once from being raped on the street on my way home.... well I was send to a hospital because I got hurt a lot and I was just glad he found me before anything worse happened. As if my mind was telling me not to think about it anymore, I felt a chill down my spine and got goosebumps all over my body. Yeah it was not a pleasant memory at all.

Mic: Are you cold? Do you need a blanket?

Me: Ah no, I am fine. I just felt a chilly gust of wind.

Mic: Oh sorry. Let me quickly close the windows. You see our little sweet angel Eri loves the cold air in autumn.

Me: It's fine, it's fine. I was not prepared for this.

Mic: I can see that. It must be really chilly for you. You are drenched in sweat. Do you want a new shirt? It might be big for you though?

Me: Not thanks. I am fine.

We talked a bit just like that and then the kids meaning the small girl hel in Eraserheads arms was no joining Mic at the couch while the other guy was actually sitting on the other side of Mic.

Me: I am Izuku Midoriya nice to meet you all.

I smiled at them once again, stood up and bowed to all of them. It was common as curtesy and being polite to do so but I didn't think that the girl would be scared of be doing this or coming closer to her. I honestly didn't think I would scare her that badly. She started crying and all of the sudden her horn was shining and next thing I knew Eraserhead was actually a lot younger in front of me but still holding her.

Mic: Ah sorry about this.

Other Kid in the room: Eri, it's okay. He won't hurt us. 

She was crying uncontrollable and as I just realized what happened I stepped closer to crouch down and smiled while using my very own quirk. There was one indication about my quirk and that was a golden ring around my eyes. When I was using it there was this golden ring around my pupils. If I wasn't using it there were just golden splashes.

Me: Look here little snowflake. I made this for you in hope that you will like it. It's a goodluck charm.

I indeed was always carrying something small, like a plush keychain I made myself. Sometimes I would sew something, sometimes I would crochet or even knit something. It really depended on my mood but today I had a small white rabbit and was giving it to it. I gave it to her and she did indeed stop crying while I also used my focus on Eraserhead to actually rewind what she did. It felt as if she had rewinded time. 

Now here is the thing.

My own quirk was about time changes. I could change the time on an object or a living being in any kind of way. That meant I could actually turn back time and also make time go faster too. Since she just rewinded it, I just made it go back and puff we had a full grown man again.

Me: Nice to meet you snowflake, call me Izu or Zuzu.

I was still smiling and everyone in the room seemed a bit shocked about how I just handled the whole situation as if it was nothing.