This feels off!

I kinda dropped the topic and decided to start eating since this smelled way too good and honestly I was nearly starting to droll here all over the place. Guess, I was really hungry and I was kinda just happy that I got something warm to eat without being the one who was making it. It just felt different. This feeling was... well hard to describe but if I would try to describe it, I would say appreciation. I never felt this much warmth coming from my family and it was just the way they were acting around me. Even the little things were there that made me happy. I know, I didn't know this family at all but this was like the second time and the first day was already them asking if I wanted some snacks, some drinks and I got some text messages here and there which I totally ignored the whole day long. 

Apparently these heroes were just thinking differently than normal people and as much as I was appreciating it, it felt wrong for me.

Why would they trust a stranger like me this easily or why would they act this close already?

I felt sus about all of this.

Hitoshi: Hey, ahm what should I call you? I know Eri calls you Zuzu but that feels wrong.

Me: Whatever you want as long as I know that you mean me.

Hitoshi: Then I'll go with Izu... please call me Toshi too.

Me: Alright.

Now this, this friendliness and this closeness felt a bit off but I didn't really had anything against it at all. I welcomed it since I usually never would feel this much included at all. 

Hitoshi: Sooo, what do you like to do?

Me: Hm?

Hitoshi: I mean, do you have a hobby or something that kills time?

Me: Does Art count?

Hitoshi: Of course and that small little plush you made is Eri's new favourite toy.

Honestly this small comment made me smile soo much since it ment a lot to me. I always loved helping people and make them smile. This was one of the reasons why I wanted to be a hero but with a quirk suppresion cuff on all the time, that was quite hard to accomplish plus I got used to it and willpower made me actually be able to use my quirk.... guess my mind was just built differently.

Hitoshi: Say how about I get you some utensils for that then?

Me: Hm?

Hitoshi: You know, you are not allowed to move around soo much or at all. Not as if you can actually.... does it really not hurt?

Me: Not at all and yeah... you're right.

We both finished eating our meals and that was when Mic came over to actually call us for breakfast but it seems as if Hitoshi had snuck out food without them knowing at all. Whelp when he found us both he started laughing and that one sentence escaped his mouth which made me know what actually happened.

Mic: Oh there you were Toshi..... and here I wanted to call you both for breakfast over.... guess it is not needed anymore.

Toshi: You all take ages till Eri is ready.

Mic: Well she is still a child and you should know better. Why not learn some patience?

Toshi: Or sneak in here to my brother and eat with him.

Mic: .... whelp, can say anything against thaat.

The hero was leaning against the door leaving us some space and he was seriously genuinely smiling at us. This really felt soo off but at the same time nice too. 

Mic: So how do you feel Izu?

Me: Good.

Mic: And you Toshi? Did you actually sleep at all?

Toshi: 4 hours, so yes.

Mic: *sigh* You should sleep more. You know 5 or 6 hours... how about 9 for a change?

Toshi: Not happening.

Mic; I know but I can still ask for it.

Toshi: Ah true...

Mic: Whelp, I'll leave you two to it then... oh and before I leave. I will be gone with Eri. She has a doctor appointment and Sho will be here with you two.

Toshi: Shooo SHooo just go!

I couldn't believe that Toshi just grabbed the cushion he was leaning on and then threw it at Mic who started laughing and closed to the door in the nick of time. What that was all about was defnitely a mistery to me but it made me smile and actually laugh too.

Toshi: Ah he does that all the time thinking we need a babysitter.

Me: Oh really now?

Toshi: Yeah which is why I did that but hey feel free to attack him with cushions too. This is kinda our thing and sometimes he will even join too.

Me: Sounds fun.

Toshi: Oh it is. Me and Eri won this war of cushions once and made him surrender in quite the epic way as well.

Me: Pfffff-

Toshi: Just wait till there will be three of us hahahahahahaha