Doctor appointment... huh... what?

Today was the doctors appointment and today I was there with Mic since he insisted that I would go with him. Eraserhead didn't had any other choice but to give in too. I was sure they bpth wanted to tag along but it was Eri and Shinso who made one of them stay bacl. To be honest, I was thankful for that. Nothing against them but Eraserhead seemed to be more affected by the night they had drinking their joy away. 

Mic: Soo let's see where this doctors room is....

Me: It was the second to the right the last time.

Mic: That help but I think it might have been just a patients room.

While we turned into the right hallway, I found the doctor standing in front of the room and he seemed to have seen me walking on my two feets as well and immediately grimaced to that as well as sighing. Next thing we all knew he was speed walking towards us and picked me up without even saying a thing to anyone at all.

Me: Whaaa-

Doctor: Shut up! Do you even know what resting means?

Me: I....

Doctor: AND YOU! Who do you think you are to let him walk around? You motherfucking thing a wound that had to be sown together is fun? 

Mic: Pardon me? He was sitting and laying down the whole time until we got here. He insisted on walking and I am all for it. It might not be the best for the wound but he is at least happier.

Doctor: And that makes it better how?

Mic: Do you have kids or are you a lone geezer?

Doctor: Better than a delusional hero who smells like a drunkyard.

Mic: Hah... sure if you say so but with that personality no one will ever like you.

This was the moment where they would go on and on and on if not thankfully for the nurse who stopped them and opened the door so we could get into a patient room or waiting room. The doctor sat me down on a chair and then looked at the clean cast which the heroes did in the morning without me knowing about it.

I was still curious what this wound was all about especially since he said something about stitches.

Me: How bad is it?

Doctor: The pure fact that you are walking is terryfing. Do you know what pain even is?

Me: I do.

Doctor: Then explain to me since we have two different definision on it.

Me: .... no need to be rude.

Doctor: No need to be special and desensitised kid.

 I should have known that there was no way to talk to this doctor but he also had a point. I already knew about my high pain tolerance and all but did this made me special? If anything it was a sad fact about my life that made me this way and nothing else than that.

Me: How did you even get the thing off me?

Doctor: No need for you to know.

Me: .... but doesn't it evolve around me?

Doctor: And some things are better not known. Just know that you will have a scar at the back of your ahilles heel. 

This doctor really didn't wanted me to know more than that because just like last time, this time again he made the nurse cover my eyes and then unwrapped the bandage and I don't really know what or how long he was doing things but it sure felt like ages since I couldn't see at all and all that I heard was nothing but silence. Once it was over they removed the cloth from my eyes and I had a brand new cast on my foot.

Doctor: Seriously don't walk around too much.

Me: Got it.

Doctor: If I see you walking into this hospital, I will make a cast up to your knee and make it so that you will not be able to walk. 

Me: ....

Mic: We will take care of him.

Doctor: Are they treating you nice?

Me: Huh?

Doctor: Him and his family, are they good to you?

Mic: What is that supposed to mean?

Doctor: You never know with hero families and I didn't ask you but the kid.

Me: They are.

I answered honestly with a huge smile on my face and it seemed to have satisfied the doctor because he jsut nooded and threw us out of the room. Mic seemed like in a daze because of the statement and mumbeling stuff the while time while he was actually carrying me back to the car where we sat there and did nothing for a while.

Mic: Wanna go shopping?

Me: Shopping?

Mic: Yeah some decoration and all. There is an Ikea close by.

Me: .... sure why not

Mic: Then off we go there!