Incomprehensible

Me: Kiddon?

Me: .....mhhh.....

Eraserhead: Come on... 

Me: Mh....

I don't really know what was happening at the moment since I kinda fell asleep and my lazy ass found it too comfortable to actually stand up or walk. I mean it was warm and it was nice and it smelled like coffe...

Eraserhead: *sigh*... alright.... then not.

This was all I could hear but in the back of my consciousness I could feel how I was picked up and actually carried out of the car. It was the touch which I could feel and it was cold for a second until I was kinda tucked in and place onto I think either the bed in the guest room or it was actually the couch. I don't mind any of it at all since both were definitely more comfortable than the floor or the old matraz I had. Besides that it all smelled somehow nice.

Mic: Awww...... 

Eraserhead: You wouldn't do that noise if you would know what I do....

Mic: Hm?

My body felt just heavy so I didn't reacted at all but do you knwo these moments when you actually hear and feel everything? This time it was the moment I was put into something really really fluffy that my brain woke up and screamed aham freaked out due to the different environment but my body just felt heavy and didn't respond well to me. The only way why I was not moving at all. Not as if there was another way. I just needed rest that was all.

Eraserhead: He had a quirk surpression bracelet around his ankle in the chategory of 9.

Mic: 9? Which motherfucker did that?

Eraserhead: The one Nem is taking care off right now.

Mic: Good! I want to chew him up too.

Eraserhead: Don't worry, you will have the chance for sure.

Mic: WAIT!

Eraserhead: SH! He is sleeping right now.....

Mic: Sorry... How did he use his quirk with a level 9 quirk surpression thing on him?

Eraserhead: That is what I want to know too...

Mic: ... ahm... how do we handle the wound he has thanmks to that?

Eraserhead: I got some ointment for it and time... you know it too. These things are hell with the needles and then the small pipes that are actually used to pup that shit into his system an-

Mic: ahhh stop it! I don't wanna hear. I... what did his parents do?

Eraserhead: Nothing... you saw the wound on his face...

Mic: A bit... I was already wondering about it.

Eraserhead: His mother apparently plus he was working in a bar which is where Nem found him.

Mic: Fuck..... Can I get her address?

Eraserhead: Do what you want. I am staying here with the kids.... where is Toshi and Eri?

Mic: Eri is sleeping and Toshi is reading a book in his room.

Toshi: Not anymore.

Mic: Oh... did we bother you?

Toshi: No, I was curious when I heard the front door.

Eraserhead: *sigh* did you even try to sleep?

Toshi: I did and you are not better..... now where is he?

Mic: In our guest room right here.... where he belongs.

Toshi: Is he gonna be my new brother? He seems nice.

Eraserhead: If he wants to stay.... yes.

Mic: What do you mean if he wants to stay, he is soo gonna stay.

Eraserhead: You can't make him and we have to respect his wishes too.

Toshi: Nah, I am with papa. He has to stay.

This was kinda all my brain could take in before it gave in too. I mean I was laying in a bed which was super fluffy and warm and it smelled a bit like flowers and coffee. Not only that but it was this whole environment which made me feel soo safe that I could actually fall sleep completly for once and just rest without worrying. So of course I welcomed the change.

Honestly even if I did listen to what they just said, I didn't understand a thing. It all went into one ear and out the other one. My brain was too tired to comprehend anything and as I said, the only reason why I was awake was because of the sudden change of atmosphere. Now that I knew I was safe there was no need to stay awake.

I guess... they saved me.... 

I need to say thanks... for everything....

But now... rest.... and more rest..... this will be heaven...

And so I doze off into a deep deep slumber which was the most refreshing and best one I had in ages! Nothing could beat this type of sleep for sure!