Round about

So without much of anything really since I still felt bad and all, they got me into this fancy waiting room and then the doctor came in the moment everyone got out. It was kinda the same moment where I wanted to ditch this place too. Wow, what a bad timing. I mean the medic in the ambulance needed to see a doc thanks to me too and I was sitting here trying to get home and all and here was this the doc already. Was there a break in the system cause I couldn't finde it and life was certainly a roller coaster ride at this point. 

Doc: Hello there kiddo. Where did you try to escape too?

Me: Home, duuhhhhh....

Ah shit! There I went again. My honest thoughts escaped my mouth without me thinkkng much about it. Like seriously this was not how I would be normally but right now there was definitely no filter on and I would tell him more or less anything I was thinking. I was just too tired for it. Can anyone actually blame me for that?

Doc: Home? Do you think you can get home with that wounds?

Me: ...

Doc: Wanna tell me how it happened?

Me: I don't have to tell you anything.

Doc: Very true and at the same time, I don't have to be nice to you.

Oh fuck... I think I just screwed up with this doctor because he had this smile on his face telling me I was fucked. This was soo not good but I didn't know what to do at this point at all. I felt bad, I felt tired and I felt exhausted! I just wanted to go sleep.

Doc: Alright, let's get this over with, you still have glass splitters in your cheek kiddo. Not really a good cleanup job done there.

Me: Ah damn it, I thought I got all out.

Doc: You did, I just made a good guess.

Me: ....

Doc: So how did this happen?

I was soo not gonna tell him shit about this. Before I would get my family in any kind of trouble, I would rather run away from home. It just felt wrong doing it. Family is family and even if I couldn't change them or even chose them, I would still be faithful to them.

Doc: Alright, you don't have to tell me anything. Let me just guess, thrown bottle, hit with a glas, quirk, shards.. AH so shards it is huh... now how did this happen? Hit, thrown, forced, walked... fuck, you walked on shards?

I swear to god, I haven said anything and he was soo on point!

Was this guy some miracle mind reader or was he just reading my body language that damn welll... fuck, he impressed me soo much that I was by now backing away from the guy till I hit the wall and there was just me and this guy in the room.

Doc: I won't bite you.

Me: You might....

Doc: It's my job to take care of kids like you, now let me do what I do best.

Me: .... yeah... still a pass...

Now it was time to run at the next corner of this room and to my actual surprise this guy kept chasing me around the room until I felt soo dizzy and had to just lay down on the ground. To be fair, this guy was also really really exhausted and breathing evry heavily in the end too so it was worth it.

Doc: The fuck... was this really necessary?

Me: Yes.

The worst thing here was that the doctor had a visible quirk and that was just scales and that split snake tongue. How he knew how I got hurt or with what was kinda really just a surprise and magical on it's own. 

Whelp, anyways!

While I was laying down, the doc kinda went on and got rid of my shoes and then looked at the wounds at my feet and that was also when he saw that demonic thing on my ankle.

Doc: How long are you wearing this already?

Me: How long am I not wearing that.

Doc: Kid, what's your quirk?

Me: Time manipulation.

Doc: Out of controll or under?

Me: Under.

Doc: Fucking bitches only going after the money.

This was all he said before rushing out of the room. I didn't understand what he meant with that but the floor was more cozy and I didn't give a shit what was currently happening at all. I was just done with this day.