Everything under controll...or not?

After they left I did some things with the girl. First we actually played hide and seek where I could see her hiding behind the curtains but I still searched everywhere and then decided to just lay on the ground complaining a bit how good in hiding she was. Of course I let her scare me too when she got out of her hiding place.

Next I redid her hair and she wanted some fisch bone braiding which I of course did before we went on and played princesses. I was her escort night and Eri was just smiling all the time till she actually fell asleep on the couch while I was making some hot coca for us. When I got back she was already fast asleep.

Me: Pfff- kinda cute. 

Of course I went ahead and place the hot coca down and then started to pick her up. It was at that moment that I felt the pain of my quirk and these cancelation demons on me. A bad moment in deed because I knew I wouldn't last long with this kind of pain so I had to actually sit down and try to relax. Was there any time for that? No.

With snowflake in my arms, I went to her room to put her into her bed and tug her in. Of course I let the rabbit be right by her side. After that I got out of her room, closing the door carefully and then simply collapsed against her door to the ground.

It just hurt soo much that I started to lose any emotions in my legs. Next up was the stabbing pain in my chest thanks to whatver that bracelet was doing besides actually electrocuting. It was after all supposed to stimulate my body to not use the quirk or something like that. I call bullshit on that. 

Me: *heavy breathing* Shit.... 

They are gonna be back soon...

What if they see me...

I am a mess and today was just one job... They haven't still hired me to stick with snowflake for a bit longer...

I can't risk actually not having this job.

I need it.

It payes well.

....

FUCK!

While I was thinking about Present Mic and Eri returning back home, I remembered that I had another shift at a diner which I needed to do in about ... well shorty. I would be late for sure if Eri's parents would be late. 

???: Are you alright?

Me: Huh?

The voice coming from down the hallway made me look athe direction instead of actually having my eyes shut and meditating. It was the only thing that was helping me regain my own breath again and look somewhat okay. I mean I was tired but not from playing with her. Did that matter though?

Toshi: I asked if you are alright?

Me: Ah yeah. I am just tired but you don't look better.

Toshi: Insomniac what is your excuse?

Me: I am helping out my parents since early this morning.

Well I am not really wong to say this,.....

I am helping out but I am helping out to correct their damn mistake!

Toshi: Oh... I guess this must have been tiring on you.

Me: What? No. Noo... she is a sweet girl and we had a lot of fun together. Ah before I forget. I tucked her in and she is fast asleep.

Toshi: Asleep?

Me: Yeah.

Toshi: She is actually sleeping ?

Me: Is that a problem?

Toshi: She usually never falls asleep unless my dad is around her.

Me: Oh... ahm well she just did and I didn't wanted to wake her up so I brought her to her room.

Toshi: Thanks a lot... wait what was your name again?

Me: Izuku. I also didn't get yours.

Toshi: Hitoshi.

Me: Well Hitoshi, nice to meet you.

Toshi: Likewise... hey you know we have a guest room you can actually spend the night over.

I would love too.

It sounds like heaven but no...

I can't.

Still have to be at that diner for a couple of hours and then I have to be at that other bar till 3 am. 

... yeah fuck sleep.

With how things were, I knew that I would only get 4 hours of sleep the most today but that was fine with me if I would be one step closer to my goal.

Me: I would totally hit you up on that but I really have to go. Do you mind if I do since you are here?

Hitoshi: No, go ahead. Both of them are gonna be late today. They actually called me to release you and so on...

Me: Oh I see.

Hitoshi: Well take care then and get some rest. 

Me: Thanks you too and might try some lavender tee.

Hitoshi: Hahaha I tried too many things already.

Me: I can believe that. Whelp take care.

A casual talk between us before I stood up and was about to walk past him but all of the sudden it seemed as if I tripped on thin air. I really didn't know what happened but I fell down and quickly hurried back up as if to hide the quirk cancelation cuff on my ankle.

Hitoshi: Oop careful.

This son of theirs seemed nice as he helped me up. Since he didn't asked anything, I was kinda sure that he didn't see anything and after that small little incident, I quickly got my things chucked that hot coca down before I got out of the house to get to my two other jobs. Well make this my fourth hopefully or I would definitelly need to find one. I was already thinking about a saturday job but I haven't found one that would be compatible with everything I do yet.... Oh well I would find a way for sure to get what I wanted.

Hitoshi's POV:

When I got back home, I found Izuku drifting off a bit or it looked that way at first. The closer I got the more I could tell that he was meditating instead of drifting off. It was weird and I didn't get why he would do that. I mean I was not one to say anything since I used to meditate a lot of times to get my mind off something. That was when I actually saw his face morph into pain.

Can't believe he has that on him...

How did he even use his quirk with it?

I need to ask dad or maybe even papa.

After that I called out and one thing led to another and I noticed something around his ankle which made me trip him. I should have apologiyed but instead of that I was just shocked. It was a new model of a quirk suppresion cuffs which were quite dangerous and painful from what dad told me. They had saved some kids from a child trafficing ring recently and they all had that kind of model around their ankles too. Though they all couldn't use their quirks and yet I witnessed him use his quirk.

Weird shit...

I am kinda happy for Eri to be herself...

But that is also concerning... 

I have to tell dad and papa when they come back.

With that in mind I went to the couch to wait for them but little did I knew that I would forget about this and instead was actually met with them complaining about a villain and stinking like hell. Apparently one of the villains they were after had a stunk kind of quirk and that villain got them good. Oh well my rest of that evening and part of the night was actually going to get some tomato souce and vinegar. Besides that I was doing my best to help them out get rid of that stinking smell.