Your chouice... not mine kiddo

After he mentioned the adoption papers, I seriously was thinking hard about it. I mean I was glad that they were not forcing me to say yes or anything but just knowing that they were waiting kinda warmed my heart. It was just soo weird and soo different being here with them.

Eraserhead: What are you thinking so hard about?

Me: ... is it true that you guys would willingly adopt me?

Eraserhead: In a heart beat problem child.

Me: Why though?

Eraserhead: Why not? 

Me: You guys don't actually know me.

Eraserhead: We are heroes. We are good in judging peoples character. Trust me we know that you are a good person and that on the first day you came here.

Me: ... what would happen with my mother though?

Eraserhead: What would you like to happen to her? We can take legal action but we won't do anything if you don't want it. For now she just has an offical statement that you are with heroes and because of some issues you are staying with us. No one mentioned what happened or why exactly. As far as she can be conserned you are a consulting us with how to deal with Eri's quirk.

Me: I see....

Eraserhead: Do you want us to take legal actions? We have a lot we could do...

Before he could actually end up saying more I immediately replied to him without thinking twice.

Me: No. I don't want anything to happen at all. I am done with that past and it can stay in the past.

Eraserhead: Are you sure?

Me: Yeah...

My mother may not be the best but she was defintiely not the worse as well. She was just another confused and lost soul who didn't know how to handle being a monther. So I didn't liked thinking about punishing her. It didn't felt right to me at all. I mean yeah she did abuse me and yes I got some injures here and there too but she was family. She was the one who still raised me somehow... not in a good way but without her I wouldn't be alive here at all.

Family was family even though I couldn't pick any of the family members up and we all have our quirks so we stay being blood related till the bitter end.

Eraserhead: Alright. I already thought so. Though honestly Zashi would love nothing more than to go for it and he indeed has a huge list too....

Me: Don't! I don't wanna know.

Eraserhead: Don't worry. We won't do anything you you don't like at all.

I knew what he said was right and he didn't lie to me at all. They gave me space, a warm home, the feeling of being included no matter what I would do and even now as I was just sitting around doing nothing, this hero decided to sit right next to me just so I wouldn't be alone.

Me: .... *sigh*

Eraserhead: You know...sighing is my job not yours.

Me: Sorry...

Eraserhead: You can tell us anything but you don't have too as well.

Me: Thanks I appreciate that.

I really was thinking hard about it since honestly I didn't really know what to think about that. It would mean a lot to me to get away from my mother and just start my own life but on the other hands... I was still a child who wasn't of age yet. So of course I would have troubles and things could go wrong. 

Should I just accept?

But how would things be if I would accept it?

I am welcomed here... and I know they are great parents for Eri but... are they interested because they pity me or is it because I am useful?

AHHHH!

I don't know....

I can't say yes now and then regret it later on but what if I say no?

I would go back to mom and then?

No no no no no!

I can't do that!

She will beat the crap out of me because of all the troubles!

And school! I was missing soo much they for sure threw me out of the program!

My life will be just work and work till I am old enough!

That doesn't sound promising... so what would be worse?

Working from home for these heroes or having a zillion other part time jobs like I am used too....

I would get some good food here, I have a roof, the people are nice and I get sleep!

.... yeah this options sounds more like luxury to me.

The more I was comparing my option the more I started realizing how fucked up my life had become and honestly making a decision was not that hard with my life being all over the place anyways. So what could go wrong?