They are just different!

Was there any meaning to continue this discussion of if this was worth it or not? If I had made a big mistake being adopted or not? Do you really think I did make a mistake because all I see was a mistake not knowing these people earlier. They were the best people I could have met!

A month had past and I was still with the Eraserh Mic family or how they called themselves Yamazawa household. They were a bunch of chaotic idiots but they were my idiots. There was Mic who liked to lose things a lot and putting stuff around the house and then search for them as he didn't know where he put them. Quite chaotic man though he didn't seem like it in the beginning.

Eraserhead was one tired moth man. I mean he looked tired, he was nearly always in a sleeping bag if not in the kitchen and he was just having coffee everywhere he was going which made me think he had a honest drug problem with coffee. Like honestly that couldn't be healthy at all.

Other than that they were both good parents always carrying for us and they were never having to little time with us. They spend all the time they got and even taking times off too. They were good parents I could tell that. I mean if there was a problem they would be there for us and I knew this since they were helping me with my leg and they were helping Shinso getting in the hero course or more like staying there and Eri with her quirk. It was just soo sweet of them.

Then there was Shinso who was with me and Eri all the time he could get as well. Of course he was training but he also decided to actually take me with him to train and run around. 

Mic: Do you know what you wanna do?

Me: Hm?

It was a rare moment where I was alone with Mic and for now I was not doing anything also not going to school and spending all my time together with Eri. What they didn't know was what was inside my secret little notebook which had a lock and they had bought me for well dealign and coping with stuff. I think they expected me to write some emotional shit down but instead of that I was writing my analysis down.

Mic: I mean we can get you into UA if you want.

Me: No. I don't fit there.

Mic: Then how about we get you into a hero agency? I know you like heroes.

Me: Yeah but that isn't something I would enjoy for sure.

Mic: Teaching?

Me: Do I look like I am the person to teach others?

Mic: Hate to break it to you Izu but you are the best.

Me: HUH?

I was shocked to hear that since I was sure I was the worse when it came to teaching. Yes I liked dealing with kids but I also knew that I could be a shortfuse as well. I mean it just takes some certain things that ticked me off and that meant that I would explode on them. Which school would let me do what I wanted anyways?

Mic: You know.. Nezu wants you as a teacher?

Alright if I wasn't doing a spittake right now then what was I doing with the tea? Drolling? Hah, I was doing both and chocking. This question came out of the blue and it made me doubt Nezu a lot.

Mic:  Are you alright?

Me: *cough*cough*cough* no...*cough* what did you say?

Mic: Crazy huh? I mean I can get you into radio station to work there with me as well if you want that or we can get you into the police station? Hospital or some normal job too.

Me: Nah I mean what?

Mic: I know how you feel and all and just know we all want your best. If you are not satisfied with doing what you want, then just leave it be. We can also send you to school  but you said you don't wanna continue education at all.

Me: What would I do in a school like teaching?

Mic: I am sure Nezu had something in mind. Do you want me to tell him you are interested?

Me: ...is it good teaaching at UA?

Mic: Good? It's THE best. Trust me on this one.

Me: Then I'll try if that is fine with you.

I knew that sitting around was not me and right now I was just babysitting Eri the whole time. It was starting to get broing to me and felt like I was just a nuisence. If I could work that would mean everything to me but I was also a bit scared about what this job would mean for me.

Mic: Alright, then I'll tell him you are interested... oh and don't tell Sho about it. I want this to be a suprise in case you get his class or Hitoshi.

Mic was smiling and I could tell that he was thinking about something a bit demonic and oh well, I was there for the meanance. Why not? A little surprise couldn't hurt anyone at all.