Family? ... Am I ready for that?

Eri: ZUZU!

Oh I kinda wish I could sleep more but how could I sleep more with a small kid that just kinda was screaming my name over and over again and then even kinda climbed up the bed and was jumping up and down right next to me?

Hard.... huh?

Eri: ZUZU!!!!

Me: I am up.... I am up....

Eri: Come get breakfast!

Me: But I have my breakfast right in front of me... arrrrrrr!

All of the sudden I just lounched at her aka sitting up and grabbing her to pull her down to the bed so she was laying right next to me but I was holding her in a hug and then pretended I would be sooo hungry to start eating up a small sweet snowflake. She was giggling the whole time and even escaped my hands.

Eri: Not fair Zuzu!

Me: Awww man but desert sounds soo much better.

Eri: I am not food!

Me: But you do look so sweet,... hmmmm did I misunderstood something?

Eri: Hihihihihihi.

That was actually all it took for the kid to start laughing and run out of the room leaving the door open. The moment she was out, I layed back down putting one of my arms up on my eyes to cover my whole vision and just let it rest there.

This isn't real....

How... Why.... What?

What happened yesterday after the doctor?

Ah wait... Eraserhead took me home... well not home home.... but... ARG!

I know what I mean why try to explain... but fuck!

My mom will be soo angry at me.

What do I do now?

Should I apologise or do I straight up run away?

I was contemplating what to do next when I heard some footsteps coming closer. They were not light which meant that this was definitely not Eraserhead at all. From the sound of it also not Mic since that man did sound like an elephant in a porcelan shop. Out of curiosity I removed my arm to sit up and look at who just came in.

Hitoshi: I brought you breakfast.

Me: Thanks but I could-

Hitoshi: With that leg... yeah no. 

Me: Ah... yeah... I forgot.

Hitoshi: You forgot about the pain?

Me: What pain?

Hitoshi: Doesn't it hurt?'

Me: No just a bit itchy.

Hitoshi: You are fucked.

Me: ..... well thanks for that Sherlock. I already knew that ever since I was 5.

Hitoshi: Pfffff- sorry.

Me: Nah. It's fine.

Hitoshi: Mind if I join in on the breakfast here?

Me: Won't they miss you? I mean it is your family.

Hitoshi: Our! You are my little brother now and I don't give a shit what others say.

Me: ....

At this point, I just had one question in my mind. It was honestly just one. Since when did this happen? Like I don't remember signing any paper stating that I was now a member of their family nor did I see a reason for it as well. After all I still had my mother and as much as she was not the best one, she was still alive and she was family to me.

Hitoshi: No buts!

Me: I was not about to say a but.

Hitoshi: Good now let's enjoy this. 

He basically decided to plop on the bed and join me where I was sitting against the frame. I mean the bed was surely quite big and big enough for us both but this was more than just unexpecting. After that he basically gave me a bow of porridge and it smelled soo good. Boy, when was the last time I got real food that was this good smelling?

Hitoshi: I thought you might like some cinnemon and brought some with me... want some?

Me: Yes please. This smells soo good.

Hitoshi: Best thing dad can do besides pasta.

Me: Wait, who made this?

Hitoshi: Dad ah... sorry you don't know who I mean with that. Me and Eri call Aizawa Dad and Hizashi Papa.

I needed some time to process the names to get to the main point that Eraserhead had made this breakfast and I honestly never had taken the guy to be one hell of a cook. I thought he would only live out of cup of noodles as well as some snack food. No offense to the hero. He just looked like a hobo and sometimes even acted like that with the eye bags he had.

Me: Okay....

Hitoshi: You should get used to that for sure.

Me: No thanks....

Hitoshi: Why not?

Me: Feels weird.

Hitoshi: Then try calling me brother.

Me: We are not related or a family....

Hitoshi: Just give it a shot.

Me: .... why though?

Hitoshi: Come on bro.

Me: Ah fine.... brother. Are you happy now?

This guy right next to me seemed really tired as well with all the eye bags he had and how dark they were but he smiled and was really happy when he heard me call him brother so it was worth it. There was just something in myself that made me happy whenever I saw happy people. I don't know why but whenever I could help someone make them happy that would make me smile too.