Look Who I found....

Midnight's POV:

I was at this bar after work and after this really really long teacher conference. Needless to say that I was just done with life and needed a drink. There was this one bar I was dying to try out and when I got there I was just surprised to see that greenette Zashi was talking about there. There was one thing that was good about all these teachers conferences. We were having soo much fun sometimes and would talk about everyhting. This time Zashi told me about the little green angel they have meet called Izuku and he was perfect for Eri since she never trusted anyone fully but somehow he made her trust him on the first couple of minutes they have meet as well. CRAZY! 

Anyways, so I went inside the bar and saw him there. Of course I quickly pulled out my phone because I was not really sure if he was the guy or not anymore.

In chat:

NightInLatex: Hey Zashi, can you send me the pic of the Cinamon roll?

BetterBancheeScreamer: Sure. Why you asking?

NightInLatex: I think I am seeing the kid right now.

BetterBancheeScreamer: WHAT?

In the next moment I got a call from Zashi and he was actually facetiming me too. I don't know what the whole situation was but he seemed upset.

Zashi: Show me the kid.

Me: Wow, calm down.

Zashi: Are you in a bar?

Me: Yes. So what?

Zashi: He is underaged!

Me: Calm down Zashi. What's the matter with you. He isn't your son at all.

Zashi: But he is helping Eri and she is my daughter. 

Me: I can see that reasoning but why jump to conclusions?

Zashi: What do you mean? 

Me: He is not here as a customer but a waitor.

Zashi: Huh?

Me: Look

I moved my phone a bit so he could see the greenette and how he was just taking away cigarette as someone was smoking inside and this was a no smoking area in this bar too

I moved my phone a bit so he could see the greenette and how he was just taking away cigarette as someone was smoking inside and this was a no smoking area in this bar too. Anyways the moment I showed him the kid, I heard and unholy scream coming from the other end of the phone which made me mute and actually end the call before I called him back normally a couple of minutes later

Me: Zashi, if you scream in my ear... you gonna be done.

Zashi: Sorry but you have to take the kid away NOW!

Me: Why should I? He seems happy doing what he does.

Zashi: Mind you he is 16 and he has a fever.

Me: WHAT?! Say that again!

Zashi: You heard me right. He is working there illegaly and he is sick right now.

Me: I am getting he check up and that immediately.

Zashi: Good, you better. 

With that our call ended and I called over a waiter and asked specifically for the kid to come and serve me. They did immediately get me the kid over and he seemed a bit confused but smiled at me none the less. I couldn't tell that anything was wrong with him at first but I know when I see make up and he was doing a fantastical job at hiding something. Why else would a boy his age have some make up in his face?

Needless to say that I didn't liked that at all.

Me: Hey sweety. I would love to order something but can you get me your manager?

Izuku: Oh my gosh, I am soo sorry if I offended you in any way possible or if I did something bad.

Me: Oh no no you have misunderstood me. I didn't call you over to scold you.

Now he seemed even more confused but I was sure to actually clean up this mess. He was undesaged and hurt for sure. All the red flags which popped up in my mind right now were just screaming at me. Yet for some reason I started to pitty this child in front of me because he for sure didn't know what was going on or who I actually was.

Me: It's fine sweety just get me the manager over here.

Izuku: Okay, right away.

He quickly got away and this was certianly just the beginning but when the kid came over with the manager and I saw the bastard smoking and puffing into the poor kids face, I was ready to explode for sure. The thing what I was about to do next would either make a huge scene which I was not normally know for but who cares about it. Right now my instincts were screaming at me that something was wrong.

When the guy was finally in front of my face, the first thing I did was actually grab the cigarette and then smile at him before throwing my own hero license in front of his face which immediately paled up.

Me: Having a kid under 18 working here is illegal and I am sure you know this.

Manager: He is.. he is my son. Yeah he is my son and he is helping out.

Me: Oh is that so... then you are arrested for abusing your own child.

They seemed shocked and since this didn't make much sense without any proof, I just looked at the kid and asked him to come closer. To my surprise he did and that was when I touched the make up and messed it all up so I could finally see what was beneath it. It shocked me for sure... not a bit... but freaked me out soo much that I grabbed the kids wrist and went to the next bathroom aka the woman restroom and washed his face up. He couldn't escape my grip even if he wanted too and right now, I could tell he was way to sick and too tired to even react properly which was a bit dangerous.