05 | Dreams

Tere nazro neKuch Aisa Jadu Kiya Lut Gaye hum to Pehli mulaqaat mein ❤️🩹✨

Tere nazro ne
Kuch Aisa Jadu Kiya
Lut Gaye hum to
Pehli mulaqaat mein
❤️🩹✨

Author's POV :-

Avin was in a confusion and in shock . He was confused because he was thinking why Esha was so sad and shocked because he couldn't believe that he fall in Love . A real Love . He fell in love with that love that he used to be say bitch for so long and he is in love with that girl whom he may never meet .

Avin took a Bus to Andheri from where the metro was at its last stoppage .

And now he is infront of his house .

Avin was blushing like a teenager after their kiss

Avin was blushing like a teenager after their kiss . It was his first kiss .

Avin's Pov

I licked my lips . My lips are now tasting like Sweet Cherry flavour but dipped in Wine .

Her lips tastes like Cherry . It was so sweet . I preserved that maybe she went for a Party . Because she was wearing a Party outfit and there she drank Wine . I am still blushing and smiling now .

The flavour of wine was coming, but so was the actual cherry flavour of her own lips . She kissed me first. But My Esha
seemed to think she was kissing a stranger so she stopped . But the sweet flavor of her lips made me so ecstatic , so crazy that I couldn't stop myself from Worshipping her.

My Esha ? Yeah . She is mine from now . Mine to love . I fell in love with her .

Kiss ? Fuck it . I fucking worships .

I reached in my house .

I pressed the door bell .

Ring*

After a minute Rivan opened the door .

Looking at him, it seemed that he had left a big task just to open the door .

I realized what he was so busy doing when I saw the video game  in his hand .

I looked at him with an annoyance and entered through the door . I entered and What I saw my whole god damn beautiful thoughts with her mind moved for few seconds.