25 | Cooking

Avin's POV :-

Avin's POV :-

" Yes , Exactly like this " I said while she was very carefully trying to put the egg in a round position on top of the Pan to make an omlette .

" I don't like it's smell . " She made a cute - weird expression .

I chuckled at this .

She removed all the lipstick prints from my body. I forbade her not to do that but as always she never listens to me.

We took a shower and then now we are cooking breakfast .

" It's not that I can't cook at all. I can make it. But I burn it. Do you know my mom also did not know how to cook food before , so Papa cooked food for her. After their marriage, my grandmother taught my mom . When I was little, my grandmother died. " she said and at the last sentence sighed .

I nodded and to help her I flip the omlette .

" Avin , Have you ever had any nightmare? " suddenly she asked . Hearing this, I suddenly felt shivers in my body. When I hear the name of nightmare, it reminds me of the nightmare where she was leaving me . I felt that my throat was drying . I felt a little sweat above my forehead . This is the only thing that scares me. No, I am not afraid of anyone's father either.

" What happened ? Are you sweating , Love ? " she frowned .

Suddenly we both smelled something burning . Fuck ! the omlette. .

I immediately turned off the oven .

" Yeh to jal gya . " she said panicking.

" It's ok . " I sighed .

" What happened Avin ? Did I ask something wrong? Please forgive me if I said something wrong. I didn't know actually. " She panicked cupping my cheeks .

" No , No Sunflower . Everything's fine . Don't ask for forgiveness . You didn't do anything wrong . Yes I had a nightmare . "

" Ok . Love please you don't hide things from me. I am with you. Whenever anything troubles you , you just come to me. I will take care of it . I will erase all your worries and problems by loving you . " She smiled cutely .

" Ami tomake bhison bhalobashi " I pecked her forehead .
( I love you so much )

" Amio tomake bhison bhishon bhalobasi " She kissed my cheek .

Esha's POV :-

" What if the omelette gets burnt? Maggie is still here . " he laughed.

" Perfect " I laughed .

He put the Maggie in a boul and offered me .

" You ? " I asked frowning because he gave me all the food in the Kadhai .