13 | Together

Avin's POV :-

Avin's POV :-

" I am coming " I said and buckled the seatbelt .
I noticed that she is shivering .
I took off my jacket and made her wear it .

" Don't take it off " I whispered and pecked her forehead .

" Where are you going ? " she grabbed my shirt and asked sweetly .

" I'm going to teach him what your boyfriend can do if he thinks shameless things of my girlfriend . " I muttered slowly.

" Shameless things ? " Her eyes widened.

I picked the mini towel which I always carries with myself and gave it to her .

" You are drenched . Wipe the water . " I said.

She took it and started wiping her hairs .

I closed the car window . Closed the door . My car glasses are tinted . So nothing can be seen .

Vishant was still standing there and looking at us .

I walked to him .

" What do you want ? " he raised his eyebrows.

" Your death " I gritted.

" You can't do anything to me . " his voice shaked.

I looked at him with devil eyes and laughed.

" That's what an asshole like you thinks . " I chuckled.

" Esha is my would be wife . I am going to propose her today . " he said confidentially .

Hearing him I laughed a devil laugh .

" Nice dream . Keep watching . " I patted his back .

" It's not lie . " he blinked his eyes and he was looking very scared. I like it.

My gang already prepared everything .
I held his neck. He was trying to release my hand with his two hands. But could not .I pressed harder . He coughed because of the pressure on his throat . I pressed the throat and started pushing him back. There were no people on the streets because of the rain. Although it is not raining. My gang broke all the C.C.TV in that area. He put his hands on my lover . He has a dirty dream about my lover . I will kill him. He was trying hard to scream and my hand was pressing on his throat with more pressure. Blood came out from his mouth.. Eww so disgusting . I drag him to that warehouse of that Mansion .

Author's POV :-

Inside of Mansion .

" Where is Bhaiya ? " Kriti asked to Her Mom .

" A waiter spilled alcohol on his kurta so he went to clean that . Then he came and saw that Esha is not there and asked me where Esha is. I didn't know where she was so I told him that she seemed to be outside. Maybe he is outside. " Her mom replied.