32 | Panic attack

Author's POV :-

Rivan came back home. When he was entering the house, he saw that the lights of the house were on. Before that it seemed that maybe there would be servants. He entered through the door and when he entered the hall, he was shocked by what he saw.

" you are back ? " Rivan asked Avin shockingly The one who was sitting on the sofa was holding his head. With head down.

Avin chose silence .

" I am asking you something." Rivan insisted.

" I don't want to talk to anyone now. you go. " Avin replied very saintly.

" Yes, that's how it can happen after breaking someone's heart. You should feel ashamed. " Rivan yelled at him . Hearing this, Avin tried to control himself but he could not. He slowly raised his head And looked at Rivan .

When Rivan looked at him, he got very scared because his eyes were completely red.

" I know I made a mistake. And this mistake does not deserve forgiveness. What shall I do ? Even if I apologize to her wholeheartedly, she still won't forgive me. She never thought I would do this to her. She loves me . beyond limits , she loves so much that I doesn't even deserve it. And I have made such a girl cry . You are right, I should be ashamed of myself. And I am feeling very ashamed. Because I love her so much and I will love her till I die . " Avin said, startling Rivan .

" Esha has given me something and told me to give it to you. " Rivan muttered.

Hearing this, Avin got up from the sofa.

" What has she given me? " Avin asked immediately.

Rivan was feeling awkward at first. Because the way Avin is asking him , it might seem that Esha might have given something good . What Esha has sent is not at all something to be happy about.

Rivan took out a box from his pocket and passed it to Avin with a shakey hand .

" What is in it ? "Avin asked looking at him .
" Open it." Rivan said. Avin slowly opened the box. And when he opened it his eyes became big. Someone again stabbed him with a knife in his broken heart .

In it was the pendant which Avin's father had given to Esha because he felt that only Esha deserved it .

" Esha has said to tell you that she does not deserve this pendant. To give this to the girl who really deserves this pendent. And she told me not to say this that she still loves you so much." Tears fell from Avin's eyes when Rivan finished .

" She really thought that she is not right for me . She is the only one I deserve in my fucking life . " Avin threw the box in anger and shouted at the last sentence. He held the pendent tightly.

Rivan's eyes blinked .

" She left for Paris this morning . If you really love her then bring her back , bro . " Rivan tried to calm Avin down .