10 | The wet dream 🌶️

Esha's POV :-

Esha's POV :-

" Thankyou so much Sophi for help me to wear Saree " I smiled .

" No need to thank me . You are looking so beautiful . " she pulled my cheek .

Sophia is helping me to wear saree because I don't know how to wear saree . So I called her and she came . I also called Rivan . And they both are with me .

" Esh , You are not going to tell us about your first experience of Wet dream . " Rivan chuckled.

" Wet dream ? Esha ? " Sophia looked at me with a unknowing look .

I am so embarrassed now .

" Riv , can you pass me the water . " I ask for water.

" Sure . " he said and gave me the water.

I opened the bottle cap and drank it .

" Boliye , Madam ab . " Riv chuckled.

" Hm . Then listen. "

Flashback started :-

The dream Esha watched :-

What design I should made . Um . Yeah . Something unique is coming in my head .

I am working on my laptop . I am studying now . I took a Sip of my coffee. It's 1 AM right now .

My door bell rang*

I went to the door... and opened it... as soon as I opened the door someone captured his lips with mine... it was him.. he came back ? To me ? It's Avin... believe me this kiss all I just want... he was not kissing rather devouring me... I just loved it... he entered through the door . He pinned me against the wall.. locked the door with his foot and started sucking my chin... he was locking my hands with him...

We entered in my room without separating our lips to eachother... he was grabbing my waist... my hands were on his neck... He was fully dressed in a black suit . He started taking off my top... he was kissing me fiercely... he was eating my lips like it's just his . Only his .

He took off my top . And then my bra . He pushed me in the bed... and climbed on me... he took off my shorts.. and then my underwear . I am laying totally naked on the bed... while he Fully dressed... he started sucking my tits... he rubbed his face on my boobs... I left out a moan.. God he is just miracle . He started sucking my stomach and then spread my legs wide open ...and put his fingers inside of me ... I was moaning very badly...

Again a finger I felt inside me.. my head rolled down... he moved his fingers slowly first then increasing his pace making me scream.. I could hear the sound of his fingers going in and out of me.. and he is sucking my tits.. squeezing my tits...