18| Room tour

Avin's POV :-

Avin's POV :-

Me and Esha , we both were talking to eachother and Papa entered in the hall .

He walked to us with a red box .

" Esha , this is for you because only you deserve this . " He extended the box towards Esha .

She was a little trepidatious at first. She looked at me first . I gave her a unknowing look because I also don't know nothing about the box . Then she looked at Papa and then the box .

She jerked her shoulders and then asked him . " This is for me ? Why Uncle ? "

" There is a pendent inside . " he said opening the box .

" It was Avin's grandmother's . My father had given it to my mother at their wedding . When she was about to die, she gave it to me and ordered me to give it to Avin's first love .
Esha I think , No one else deserves this necklace except you. I am older. After spending some time by talking with you, I realized that you are the right one for Avin . Tum lakho mein ek ho ."

He said and rubbed the Pendent by his thumb .

I started blushing hearing him . He said the truth.

I saw that Esha was also blushing but But there is a tensing feeling of nervousness in her eyes .

Papa handed the box to me .

" Uncle , don't you think it's happening too fast ? I mean ofcourse I am the one for him but it's even not been a day we started dating . " She spoke nervously .

" I know . Esha , I know very well that I can trust you completely. You will never break my son's heart and will always keep him happy . You might be thinking that I have just called you Sanskari, that is why I am saying all this, but I have understood what you are . You are also my daughter . " Papa said smiling .

Esha giggled .

" Papa , she is not lakho mein ek . She is the only one God made . For me . I am so lucky . " I placed my hand on her waist and pulled her closer . She blinked her eyes and blushed .

I opened the box and took out the pendent . I slowly removed the hair from her back and place that on her front . I can see the instant glow on her face .

I made her wear the pendent . And Papa was right . It was made just for her . It's looking very beautiful on her neck .

" Wow . " Rivan entered through the door and his mouth was widened .

She grinned .

" It's looking perfect on your neck . " I said and kissed her neck softly .

" Really , It's looking so amazing on you " Rivan said pulled her cheek .

" Riv , didn't I tell you not to do this always ? My soft cheeks will be hard . " Esha said annoyingly and we all laughed .

" I have to leave immediately. It's 7 at night now . Both of you show her the house. " He gestured me and Rivan.