21 | Nightmare

Woh zindagi hai hi nahi joh Maine tere bina jee liya

Dil mein ho tum, aankhon mein tum, pehli nazar se hi yaara

Yeh ishq ki hai saazish e lo aa mile hum dobara

❤️🩹✨

Esha's POV :-

" Exactly , Just move your head a little to the right . "

I did what the photographer told me to do .

" Perfect "

  *click*

" Nextly you lie down and lift one leg straight up . And raised another leg by folding it a little . And also raised your two hands upper . " The photographer ordered .

And again  I did the same .

*Click*

I am not a supermodel or what but sometimes I become a Dior , Zara , H&M , louis vuitton and also for so many brands .

This is not my profession but when I see my picture of modelling in a big mall , I feel happy .

I want to be a fashion designer like my Dad . He is a CEO of Kolkata's toppest fashion designing company Roy fashion and Co.

My father asked me to study in Paris. I wanted to but I didn't go. Because I was afraid that in another country, Strange people, a different language, everything is so unfamiliar in that country that I wonder how I will be stay alone there .

So I came to Mumbai to study. Luckily I came . If I hadn't come then I would never have found my love .

" Fine . It's done " The photographer spoke .

The makeup artist came to me and tap  a wipe on my cheeks . He wiped my bit sweat by that wipe .

" Thanks " I regarded .

I was called by the photographer to select the photo. I chose the best photos.

Finally, after everything was done, I went to the dressing room. I changed my outfit . I was leaving the dressing room when my phone rang. I took the phone to my bag as I walked. I saw that Rivan was calling.

I picked up the phone.

" Hey Riv . What's up ? "

" Yoo Miss Dior what are you doing ? " He asked chuckling .

" The photoshoot just finished and now I am returning home . You ? " I asked.

" I have a basketball match today . So , are you coming ? "

" What ? Ofcourse I am coming . I am so excited Riv . All the best . Send me the location I am coming but What time will the match start? " 
I was bursting with excitement. I will not go to his match, can it ever happen?

" Ok , I will pick you from your apartment okay ? Ready reh na . Save the energy for cheering my name okay ? You are my lucky charm . " he chuckled.

" Okay " I giggled and cut the call. 

I went out to the studio while talking to him. I got into my car and started driving to my apartment .
I don't know why Rivan thinks that I am his lucky charm . Yes, every time I went to see his matches, he won.  That's why he thinks it . But this is his hard work. His practice. He played basketball with his soul .