23 | Million Kisses

One kiss is all it takesFallin' in love with mePossibilitiesI look like all you needLet me take the night, I love real easyAnd I know that you'll still wanna see me

Fallin' in love with me
Possibilities
I look like all you need
Let me take the night, I love real easy
And I know that you'll still wanna see me. 💋

Avin's POV :-

" Where the fuck is Rivan ? "

I just made Esha sit on my car . She is too drunk. She is not in a position to talk or walk . And where is Rivan ? How dare he leave my Esha alone and go somewhere else. I will kill him today . 

I checked the bar all over . But I can't find him anywhere. I am calling him, he is not picking up the phone.

I searched all over the place but suddenly I heard the sound of beating someone at the back place of that bar. 
My eyes widened as I slowly walked over to see what was going on there  . Rivan is fighting with two boys . Rivan is beating them . I immediately went there and tried to stop Rivan.

" Why the fuck you are beating them ? " I shouted at him .

Blood is coming out of the whole body of those boys . A boy  screamed as Rivan kicked him in his balls .

" Bro , they were talking nonsense about Esha . " Rivan shrieked .

****

Flashback :-

Author's POV ~

Rivan came out of the bathroom and closed the door. Just as he was about to go to where Esha was he heard some boys talking .

" Look at her thighs . Those are so sexy , shapely and curvy . " One of them pointed at a girl .

When Rivan noticed that boy was pointing at Esha's thighs his eyes widened .

" Just imagine we are touching and lic----- " Rivan's hard punch cut the other boy's sentence off . That punch was so strong that the boy fell on the ground.

" Why did you punch him? " the other one shouted cluching Rivan's coller .

But after taking another punch from Rivan, that boy also fell on the ground. Rivan dragged them to the back side of the bar and then started beating them there .

" She is my bestfriend .  How dare you think dirty things about her ? " As Rivan kicked on their stomach they screamed .

" Do you know my brother ? He will kill you If he finds out that you have said such dirty things about her . She is my brother's girlfriend . "