26 | I'll be rough 🌶️

Ooh, when your lips undress me, hooked on your tongue, ooh love, your kiss is deadly--don't stop

🛐💋

After two months :-

Avin's POV :-

" That's very complicated.. We can be attacked whenever by Hemant's gang . He has been trying to attack us for many days. But they are losing again and again to us. " Dhruv said .

" They will definitely do something big. " Vijay said .

We are doing a meeting in my gang house .

"Whatever they want. I don't care. Bring all the best guns in the world. Our secret gang was the best and will be the best. " I ordered.

" That's all . " Dhruv spoke . " But Sir , I think you should take care of Esha maam's safety . Because the world knows that you both are dating so If somehow Hemant try to do something with Esha ma'am . " He hesitated .

" Don't worry . I am always with her and I am taking care of her safety and also she is every man's waking nightmare . Sometimes a King is a Woman . And she is it . " I imagined her face in my mind and replied .

" I have a bloody broken nose just because of her . " Ritwik said touching his nose .

I couldn't help but laughed .

" Let's change the conversation and talk about the next mission . " Dhruv spoke .

" Fine " I sighed .

" You changed so much " When I was about to get up from the chair, Dhruv said .

" Yes this can happen . Because finally my Goddess has come into my life. "I chuckled and said .

" Unbelievable " Dhruv spoke gently .

Suddenly my phone's notification rang and I opened the phone to see.

My Sunflower ❤️

19 : 04 PM

I . W . T . F . Y .

19 : 28 PM

I will wait for you , Love . Come
In my home earlier then . Lots of kisses 💋

******

I send her a Message in a short form I . W . T . F . Y ... The full form is I want to fuck you because I can't wait for long . My lust for her is increasing day by day and whenever she stays closer to me I feel like I have lost my senses and I will be uncontrollable . I became that. I can't stop, I'm so cravy for her that I can't explain. I am becoming filthy much more . I needed a lot of guts to say this .