15 | Morning Surprises

Author's POV :-

Author's POV :-

Avin cuddled Esha for atleast 3 AM because she was having deadful cramps and she was almost crying . It all started happening when Avin stopped sucking her . Avin was distracting Esha from her cramps by those hickeys. he didn't want to stop but he was afraid that his pressure would put pressure on her stomach and if her stomach started to paining so, he reluctantly stopped .

He lay down next to her and hugged her with one of his arms and her hand was on his chest . And he gave her soft kisses on her lips and forehead so she could sleep .

But after few minutes Esha started having deadful cramps and she wanted to sit so Avin picked her . Avin picked her in a front hug position . Esha was wrapping her hands around his neck and her legs were tucked around his waist and Avin took her like this to the kitchen . He heated the water and then poured it slowly to a hot water bag .

He massaged her stomach by that hot water bag to made her feel comfortable .

He did not hesitate to do anything to make Esha feel comfortable .

He Cuddled her so she can distract her and slowly she fall asleep on his chest .

6 o'clock in the Morning .

Avin woke up by a call of his phone .
He woke up and saw Esha was sleeping in his arms and she was burying her face on his chest . She was looking so cute .

Avin smiled looking at her .

" I want this beautiful view everyday " he murmured and placed a soft kiss on her forehead . He lightly moved the blanket .

Taking his phone he came out into the hall. He saw it is Mrs. Roshni D'souza .

Roshni is his Company's assistant manager . She called him .

" Very Good morning Mr. Chatterjee " When Avin picked the call of Roshni.

" Good Morning Mrs. D'souza . What happened ? Why in this morning ? " He spoke roughly .

" Sir , We have to confirm a deal with Williams technologies . They are coming from US with a great hope just to meet you and confirm the deal . They are so excited . " She spoke.

" Fine . I am coming in few hours . " He said checking the wall clock .

" Thankyou Sir . " She said and he cut the call .

He looked around one time and then went to her room . He sat next to her and
caressed her hair with a smile .

He thought something.

7 : 15 AM

Esha's POV

I woke up when the sunlight hit my eyes.

I was a little lazy in bed . I yawned . Then I looked around my bed. .I slept hugging Avin at night. Where did he go now ? My eyes fell on my side table . And I got so shocked .