33 | Paris

Tujhko main kitni shiddat se chaahunChahe toh rehna tu bekhabarMohtaj manzil ka toh nahi haiYeh ek tarfa mera safar safarKhoobsurat hain manzil se bhiMeri har kami ko hai tu laazmi

Chahe toh rehna tu bekhabar
Mohtaj manzil ka toh nahi hai
Yeh ek tarfa mera safar safar
Khoobsurat hain manzil se bhi
Meri har kami ko hai tu laazmi

Adhoora hoke bhi hai ishq mera kaamil
Tere bina guzara ae dil hai mushkil

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

So I am simply gonna explain .
Esha is now in Paris. And she has also graduated from Paris's college. And she is living alone in her penthouse. She doesn't feel comfortable living alone at all. She liked living in Mumbai the most. Especially with Avin, her friends, with Rivan , she is missing Avin a lot. And ever since she came to Paris she has not spoken to Avin even once. And thinking about all these things this poor girl cries at night. And it seems that as the days are passing, hating Avin is far , she is falling in love with him even more.

And she is angry with Avin because Avin has not called her even once. Looks like perhaps he has moved on. This thing comes to her mind and she starts crying more. And she blames herself for this happening. She thinks that no matter what happens Avin doesn't call her. That's why she calls Rivan and inquires about him. And Rivan tells her about him .

Rivan has also graduated and now, despite not wanting to, he is taking care of his brother's company because....................................................

AVIN IS ALSO IN PARIS .
Yes , he is . He is back in the old Avin.
That ruthless, arrogant, egotistic Avin.
He is in Paris just for Esha . Esha doesn't even know that Avin is in Paris. Avin went to Paris just two days after Esha left for Paris . His intention is only to see her . Take care of her secretly. His eyes just need peace. His eyes only want soul. Which is achieved only by looking at Esha. Only her beautiful two eyes . He has come Paris after giving his position to Rivan in his company . Avin has come to Paris to win back Esha. So he has also decided in his mind that on that very day when he will win back her , he will start his normal life as before.
That is why Rivan is the CEO of that company on a temporary basis . If we are talking about the media, then it has been revealed through the media that Avin has left his company for few days and will return again very soon and that is why Rivan is doing this work. Esha knows this. Because she checks the news every time just to know the news of Avin . Yes she now stalks Avin . She does not know that Avin is in Paris .
When he asks Rivan about Avin, Rivan tells him Anything from his mind . Because Avin has threatened Rivan that if Esha finds out that he is in Paris, he will dig a hole under 8 feet of mud and throw Rivan there .
So because of this our poor Rivan is scared.

By the way It is not that when Esha comes to know that Rivan has lied to her for so many days, she will get angry at him. Nothing like this will happen between them .