17 | Sanskari

Avin's POV :-

Avin's POV :-

" Avin mein thik toh lag rahi hoon na ? " she asked checking her outfit for the 18th time .

How can I explain that she is looking like a queen a Goddess and everything . She is just looking breath taking in this sharara .

" Don't be nervous

" Don't be nervous . My father will not scold you. " I said chuckling .

We are sitting on sofa waiting for dad who has come to my house and he is upstairs now.

" I am not nervous . I mean.... Yes .. I am . " She held my hands tightly .

" Do you again want me to remove your nervousness baby ? " I asked with a smirk .

" If your father comes and sees us like that , then I don't know anything . " she laughed .

" Let him see, where is the problem? " I laughed and brought my face to her neck .

But immediately she pushed me away when we both heard a " Ahem Ahem " a fake cough of Papa .

She sat in the couch properly .

She came to my house for the first time and she was so nervous and everything .

Papa came to us and Esha stood up . I was shocked for a moment. why she stood up ? I got the answer to my question when I saw her touching my father's feet and bowing with a nervous smile .

" Jeeti raho aur sada khush raho " . Papa said smiling.

Esha nodded . She was feeling too shy . And her cheeks were red .

" What's your name ? " Papa asked .

" Esha Roy . " She replied . " Umm Avin , you didn't tell uncle my name ? " She whispered looking at me .

But Papa heard .

" He introduced you to me as The world's most beautiful woman . " Papa spoke laughing .

" Hmm ? " Esha looked narrowing her eyes and with a scandalous smirk .

" Because You are . " I jerked my shoulders .