Chapter Eleven

I sat in the back of the local diner, my head down facing the table. My mom stood behind the counter, watching me as I wait for Tyson to show up.

My mom advised me, well more like convince me to talk to Tyson here just show she could see how things actually turn out and if he decides to hurt me, at least my mom would be there right?

I sigh, as I look up for the third time and look at the door. My body was feeling anticipation cloud my body as I fidget with my fingers.

The bell above the door goes off, my eyes moving towards it. I watch as Tyson walks in the diner, his gaze moving around the diner as he tries to look for me. I tense up once his eyes finally land on me as he smirks and makes his way towards me.

"Why did you want to talk to me?" He asks as
he slides into the booth taking a seat across
from me.

"I need to talk to you about something important," I state looking over at my mom who gives me a reassuring smile as she hands an old man his food.

"Okay?" He says as I clear my throat.

"It's about what happened that one study session."

A smirk makes his way across Tyson's face making his eyes sparkle. "Oh?" He says leaning back on the table.

I roll my eyes shaking my head. "It's not what you're thinking," I say making him roll his eyes.

"Please, Trailer Park. Every girl always comes begging for more after I'm done with them." He stats as he leans back with his arm outstretched behind him.

"Well, I'm not every girl." I spat back as he shakes his head.

"If you're not asking for another round then why did you ask for me to come here?"

I sit up straighter and move my blonde hair out of my face and place my hands on the table. I look over at my mom who was watching us like a hawk before backing at Tyson who had one eyebrow raised.

"Well?"

"I'm pregnant."

Tyson laughs and shakes his head. "No, you're not. I used protection." He states giving me a smug grin.

"No, if you did I wouldn't be pregnant Tyson."

Tyson shakes his head. "Aaliyah you're not pregnant. It's impossible because I never go without protection."

"Well, I don't know what to tell you Tyson because I am pregnant."

Tyson scoffs. "Then it's not my baby."

My mouth falls open in shock as I look at Tyson. "Are you seriously calling me a liar? Tyson, you're the only guy I've ever slept with!"

"Will you quiet it down!" He hisses as he looks around the diner to make sure that no one overheard. "If people found out they'd make fun of me."

I roll my eyes. "Let then find out! It's better now than to wait until I'm showing and everyone knows."

Tyson shakes his head and he wipes his hand down his face in frustration. "You're for sure know that it's mine?"

I nod my head. "One hundred percent."

"Fuck" He mutters clenching his jaw as I bite my lip.
I watch as he takes everything in. His emotions flash before his eyes in a heartbeat too fast so I don't know how he is feeling. I could see his jaw clenching and unclench every now and then but besides that, I can't read anything.

"What are you going to do?"

"I'm keeping the baby and I would like it if you were in his or her life."

Tyson nods his head and lets out a breath.

"Can you give me time to think? This is a lot to take in."

I nod my head as does he. We sit in a moment of silence for a while before I decide to break the ice.

"I have an appointment next month on the fifth.
You can come if you'd like." I say as he nods his head.

Tyson stands up from the booth and looks at me and then towards the door.

"Look, I can't do this."

I nod my head and watch him walk out the door. My mom gives me a look and starts to make her way towards me but I shake my head. I needed to be alone right now.