Chapter Sixteen

TYSON'S POV:

I was laying on my back on my bed starting up at the ceiling with one thing on my mind.

My baby.

It was weird to think that I was going to be a father. I know I messed up when I ever decided to do what I did to Aaliyah and I know that what I did was rape, I know.

Honestly, I don't know what came over me when I did that. One thing I do know is that after she left that day up in the tree house, or more like when I kicked her out all I felt was regret.

In fact, I kicked her out because I did feel bad. I lied and said Hannah was supposed to be coming over so that she would leave and wouldn't witness me having a break down because I'm a horrible person.

My bedroom door gets tnrown open making me snap out of my thinking and look over wide-eyed at my cousin as she came stomping over to me looking like a madman.

I sit up as she makes her way towards me and tilts my head to the side.

"Cassidy, hey what are you doing here? You weren't supposed to come over for another-"

"Save it, Tyson! How could you!" She yells glaring at me as she jabs her fingers into my stomach.

"What are you talking about?" I asked giving her a weird look. "Is this about me eating the cookies? Look I'm sorry but I cou-"

"I could give two shits about the cookies Tyson!"
Cassidy screams throwing her hands up in the air. "How could you bully Aaliyah and make people treat her like shit?"

"Wait, you met Aaliyah?" I ask, my face going pale as Cassidy purses her lips and nods her head.

"Of course I met her!" She yells raking her hand through her black hair as she begins to pace around my room. "In fact, she was the first friend I made today and only."

I stare at Cassidy as she rambles on about how Aaliyah was nothing but super friendly to her and how she at first didn't want to be friends because of how people at school treat her like crap, which she blamed me for making me roll my eyes at her.

It's not my fault that people treat her the way
they do, yes I might participate in some of the things like calling her shit and some other things, but it wasn't anteriorly my fault. It was Hannah who started all of it when Aaliyah told our class back in kindergarten that she wanted to be just like her mom.

"In fact, she told me everything!"

I snap my head towards Cassidy when I hear that. Everything?

"She told you everything?" I ask trying to keep my cool as much as I can as Cassidy gives me an unamused look as she nods her head.

"I've never been more disappointed in you than I am right now Tyson," she says shaking her head.

"I didn't mean for it to happen, Cassidy, it just did," I say putting my head in my hands. "'I know this will mess everything up, but there's nothing that I can't do now."

"Of course there is!" Cassidy screams out in frustration. "Apologize! It can't be that fucking hard to do Tyson!"

"What the hell am I supposed to say hmm?" I yelled standing up from my bed and throwing my hands in the air. "Sorry you're pregnant with my baby but here's an apology?"

Cassidy goes silent and stares at me wide-eyed and mouth gaped open.

"Baby?"

Except that does come from Cassidy, no Cassidy is still frozen and staring at me like l've grown an extra head.

Nope, the sound comes from my mother who is staring at me with the newly folded laundry in her hand.

"Tyson, what baby?" She asks staring at me as I bite my lip.

"My baby mom. I got a girl pregnant."