3

However, on such an occasion, he was not prepared to vent his emotions. Instead, he chose to continue to fuck the tenth prince's vagina and perform mental treatment together with it.

The strong spiritual power seemed to be inexhaustible and continuously acted on the tenth prince.

All the old injuries on the tenth prince's body were healed, and his bones seemed to be being remade.

All the eyes of the insects were focused on the two insects who were doing mental treatment. This was destined to be an epic scene. These were five-s level male insects doing mental treatment.

Jing Xingyuan put away the harmless expression on his face, no longer slightly curled up the corners of his mouth, and withdrew his endless mental power.

Cheng Yue and his trembling body gradually calmed down. He was a female insect that could destroy a group of alien beasts. If it weren't for his mental power, he would not have been controlled like this, completely surrendering to desire.

After finishing mentally sorting out, you can proceed to the next step, but some newlyweds will have a complete lovemaking. After all, such a scene is rare. In public, the male and female fathers of both parties are present.

Jing Xingyuan didn't choose to do it again, he pulled out of Cheng Yueyu's hole.

There were wet crystals and blood stains on the cock.

The servant next to him came forward and immediately took the cock into his mouth. The other servants were also waiting patiently. If Xiongjun had other instructions, they would definitely come forward immediately.

Jing Xingyuan's female father stepped forward, the nipple ring on his chest swayed as he walked, and the gold ring underneath him made a jingling sound, with a decent smile on his face.

He helped Cheng Yue and Cong off the gold shelf, which was a unique treatment for a female monarch.

After that, Jing Xingyuan took Cheng Yueyu back to his manor.

Jing Xingyuan walked slowly.

Chengyue and Gang were a little unsteady after taking two steps, but after a few more steps they immediately stabilized, and nothing strange could be seen.

The holographic camera followed the two insects closely, and the wedding banquet was completely recorded.

The star carriage is suspended in the air, very fast, and the servant's driving skills are also very good.

Soon I returned to Jing Xingyuan's manor. There were many rows of villas in his manor because he had many servants, and the grades of the servants were all high. After all, he is a fifth-level male insect, so using it for a low-level female insect is simply a huge waste.

The manor became even more lively.

Many of the Zhongs who came to participate were fans of the Tenth Prince. The holographic video of the Tenth Prince hunting alien beasts spread crazily on the star network. It was hard not to like Zhong. He was so passionate. I thought if I could face it like this. Alien beasts would be fine.

Now I see the tenth prince wearing the formal clothes of a female insect, naked and wearing nipple rings, which is in sharp contrast to the way the tenth prince looks in the mecha suit in the holographic video.

"The next step is the traditional ceremony that the female monarch will have to do. The female monarch must have managed the slaves well..." The previous master of ceremonies followed, and he continued to preside over the ceremony.

After getting married, the female monarch must adapt to the new life. As a mature female monarch, she must manage her slaves well.

Jing Xingyuan had already ordered the housekeeper to handle these matters.

A total of twenty slaves came forward. They were not worthy of wearing the traditional clothes of the female monarch. They were wrapped up and down in tight-fitting suits. Although they may have a lot of rings on their bodies, they were now completely wrapped under the clothes.

The female slaves were on their knees.

"To show respect, the slaves need to kiss the female monarch's vagina where her virginity has just been broken, and hurry up." The master of ceremonies urged the slaves who were kneeling on the ground.

Jing Xingyuan watched from the sidelines as the female slave gently kissed the female monarch's vagina, which was still stained with crystal fluid and blood. The female slaves were very respectful and avoided the place where the golden ring was.

Chengyue had been fighting against strange beasts before. In order to avoid making mistakes during the battle, he did not wear any accessories. This time, for the wedding, he specially prepared so many gold rings and even wore them with him.

"The female monarch has a lofty status. The female monarch is going to urinate next." The master of ceremonies has hosted countless weddings, and his familiarity with wedding customs is almost engraved in his bones.

Cheng Yueyu knew the wedding process, and now he needed to urinate. The urine standing on the slaves' bodies symbolized the huge difference in status between him and the slaves.

"Help quickly." The master of ceremonies pointed to the servant next to him and said.

The obedient slave immediately stepped forward and held the female monarch's penis. Some ladies' bodies have been trained before their wedding to use the urethra in their vagina to urinate.

This servant is also often on the Star Network, and is also a fan of Cheng Yueyu. He knows almost all of Cheng Yueyu's itineraries except for his confidential itinerary. A female who knows her own body does not have time to train the urethra in her vagina.

The slave's hand was very soft, and he kept rubbing Cheng Yueyu's penis, and soon he peed out.

Chengyue doesn't urinate like this normally. This is too abnormal. Now it's a special occasion and she pees like this.

The slave's hands were stained with urine, and he had a gentle smile on his face, looking very satisfied.

The other slaves swarmed over, and each of their bodies was stained with the female monarch's urine.

A ceremony was successfully completed.

"In a family, the most noble one is definitely the male. Next, let the male irrigate our female with urine." The master of ceremonies spoke louder and louder.

The atmosphere now is also very good, with cheers and cheers.

Their new star hero is about to be doused with urine by Xiong Jun. He will be photographed by the holographic camera, which will clearly capture every angle. It will be everywhere in every corner of the Star Network.

Jing Xingyuan took out his cock from his pants without the help of the slaves, pointed it at the female monarch's face and peed. The amount of urine was very smooth and large.

Urine slipped from the female monarch's face.

Cheng Yueyu closed his eyes. The golden ring on his body could not block anything, and could only allow urine to spread all over his body.