13

Cheng Yue found out that Xiongjun was having an affair with her younger brother and didn't say a word. Xiongjun, who was very enthusiastic, took a chopstick of meat.

Jing Xingyuan did not accept the seduction of the female monarch's brother. That night, he pressed the female monarch on the bed, and kept thrusting several thick fists into the female monarch's acupuncture points.

His speed was very fast, and every stroke made a popping sound. The super fast speed almost made the female monarch's hole burst into foam, and he quickly pulled out.

Jing Xingyuan stood beside the bed and kept drilling the female monarch's hole, and kept thrusting his thick cock in and out of the vagina.

The female monarch lay on the bed and patiently endured the pleasure at this moment.

Half a year later, Jing Xingyuan sat on the star carriage heading to the battlefield of alien beasts. Next to him was the female monarch, whose belly had grown big and round, filled with small insects.

It was the first time for Jing Xingyuan to be a bug dad, and he found it extremely exciting.

He sat next to the female monarch, put his hand under the hem of the female monarch's clothes, and caressed the protruding belly.

Cheng Yueyu's face was much softer, because he was about to give birth to a baby insect. The reproductive period of the Zerg tribe is three months, and a baby insect can be born in just three months.

The female monarch’s belly is now two months old.

Jing Xingyuan was a 5s level male, but it was more difficult than those lower level males to conceive offspring.

This is his first insect cub.

It is very difficult for the female's body to bear the offspring of a high-level male, and she needs the help of the male.

Jing Xingyuan's mental power spread out, wrapping up the female monarch like a star coin, wrapping her tightly without leaving any gaps.

His hands touched the female monarch's breasts.

Due to the pregnancy, the female monarch's breasts became very soft. He kneaded them casually twice and felt that the juice could be squeezed out of them.

Cheng Yue took the initiative to take off his belt, raised his plump ass, and pointed it at Xiongjun's cock. After this period of intercourse, they were already very familiar with each other's bodies.

The intercourse on the star carriage is also very easy.

Cheng Yue Yu was so happy that he could feel how the sutras worked on his body, soothing every inch of his body and making his soul feel comfortable.

Jing Xingyuan thrust into the wet hole, his movements gentle.

Because it is too gentle.

Cheng Yueyu couldn't help but move on his own, twisting his butt and swallowing the thick cock quickly.

The light-colored cock kept coming out of the female hole, and then rushed in suddenly.

Cheng Yueyu's physical strength has always been very good, his movements are extremely fast, and there is nothing unbearable about him.

The thick cock opened the wet hole.

Cheng Yueyu was not stingy about letting out lustful moans from her throat.

"It's so deep, so deep, and it's so open. I can't bear it anymore, and I want more." Cheng Yueyu's butt hit Jing Xingyuan's thigh.

Jing Xingyuan helped hold Cheng Yueyu's waist, allowing him to move more freely.