11

When Jing Xingyuan got up in the morning, he was washed and washed by the females.

He didn't have to go to school today, he was going to be a guest at Xiong's father's house.

Chengyue and Zaozao sent the male insect over.

There were two female insects hanging on the door of the male father's house.

Moreover, it is a modified female insect with two large breasts on her chest.

Jing Xingyuan reached forward and pinched the big breasts with his hands, and milk flowed out from the nipple holes.

This insect is not another insect, but his younger brother, who has now become the male father's servant.

Not all of Jing Xingyuan's female insect brothers serve as slaves to the male father, but a small number of them serve as slaves to the male father. Some of them were attracted by the male father, and some climbed into the male father's bed voluntarily.

The female's eyes were red, and her vagina was filled with something that was beating violently. Her breathing was very heavy. Her nipples were dripping milk without squeezing. Jing Xingyuan squeezed so hard that the milk flowed out even more. Soon.

"Brother." The female insect's voice was soft. Although the female parent of this female insect is different from Jing Xingyuan's female father, she yearns for Jing Xingyuan very much. This is the only 5s in the world. A level male insect! Many of his female brothers wanted to climb into Jing Xingyuan's bed.

Jing Xingyuan nodded and went in. He came to see his female father.

However, I also saw the male father, because the male father's big cock was buried in the female father's hole, and he did not pull out the thick cock from the body just because of Jing Xingyuan's arrival. There was Jing Xingyuan and the female father beside him. Father's brothers, they were all kneeling on the ground, their lips were wet, it was not difficult to guess what they had just done.

Jing Xingyuan stood aside in silence, watching the female father being fucked until his face turned red. The golden ring on her chest flicked, and she stuck out her butt and took the male father's big cock into her mouth, her buttocks kept twisting. , the place where the two insects meet is constantly flowing out with sticky body fluids.

The female father had a lustful look on his face, and even when he saw his child coming, he did not change his lustful look. Instead, he twisted his waist more excitedly.

After they finished their round, they had time to entertain Jing Xingyuan.

Jing Xingyuan's female brother knelt next to his male father, licking the cock that had just been inserted into his female father's hole. His expression and posture were very serious, as if he was eating some unparalleled delicacy in his mouth.

Jing Xingyuan came home to see how the male father and his bunch of females were doing.

He watched the male father being surrounded by a bunch of female insects while eating, and pursed his lips.

Then he went to school, and he didn't have that many classes to attend. If we talk about his contribution to the empire, it is his contribution of mental power. However, he has not yet said that he can control his mental power and use it at will to help the female insect recover the injuries that cannot be treated well by the healing device. Can treat mental trauma.

Jing Xingyuan's afternoon course was a mecha course, which included the production, installation and driving of mechas.

This is a very popular course among Zerg, very popular.