7

Cheng Yueyu's female hole was slightly moister and slightly darker.

Jing Xingyuan stared at the talking females.

The eyes of the females were completely attracted to him.

Jing Xingyuan frowned without any trace, and then overwhelming mental energy surged out, and there were no more sounds after that. No male insect could detect his use of mental power.

At the noon banquet, there were long sticks inlaid with particles on the right side. After the male insects sat down, the female insects with status sat on them one by one, keeping calm and self-possessed on their faces, using their female holes. Swallow such a thick and long stick.

Not even much sound.

Cheng Yue Yuya sat on the stick, trying his best to control his expression and voice. Xiongjun's big cock is bigger than this, he can bear it.

Such rules are very common among some old families.

Before Jing Xingyuan's male father had his son, Jing Xingyuan, he was just an ordinary civilian. As a 2s-level male, he had subsidies but not much. He had never seen such old rules.

Jing Xingyuan sat at the emperor's head and was well entertained. He always had a decent smile on his face, giving the emperor a lot of face, and occasionally glanced at his female queen.

I used my mental power to look at the female monarch's lower body. The two golden rings were squeezed wide apart.

The long, thick stick with grains in it poked the female monarch's belly until it bulged, but the female monarch could still eat normally.

Jing Xingyuan had the urge to touch the female monarch's belly with his hand, but it was not allowed in such an occasion. He condensed his mental power into the shape of a palm and covered the female monarch's belly.

Cheng Yueyu felt it. He looked down at his belly and then at Xiongjun.

He continued to eat in silence.

Jing Xingyuan's palm touched the female monarch's lower body. The bulge where the bead was inserted was very secretive. Fortunately, the female hole was also rugged and could wrap around the stick.

His mental power could also imitate the shape of a stick. The palm formed by his mental power played with the two pieces of flesh. It was soft and felt good. His palm then touched the female monarch's two balls, which were also very soft.

The skin and flesh on the female monarch's body are white, tightly wrapped around the body, and the balls are also white and very soft. It feels very comfortable to stroke the balls with spiritual power.

Jing Xingyuan played with it for a while while eating, pinching his balls and changing their shape.

Cheng Yue and Yu not only had to withstand the test of the big sticks clamped between them, but also had to withstand the test of having Xiong Jun pinch her balls. It was very difficult so that no moaning sound came out of her throat.

When it was time to leave, the females stood up on their own and pulled the sticks out of their bodies.

The wooden sticks are covered with a wet and crystal clear water color, and there are more transparent water colors in the raised corners of the intervals.

Chengyue walked towards Xiongjun.

The two insects left the palace together.

Cheng Yueyu is the legion commander in charge of an entire legion. He has seven days off.

Jing Xingyuan, who was only twenty years old, was still in school at the First Noble Academy of the Empire, and he also had seven days of vacation for his wedding.

Soon it was the end of the seven-day vacation.

During these seven days, Cheng Yue was completely naked except for four golden rings.

Jing Xingyuan would occasionally hold the female queen by her neck with a rope and take her for a walk.

The instrument is very easy to use. Now the female master can use the urethral opening in the female hole to urinate. At the beginning, Cheng Yueyu was not able to completely control her body. The penis in front and the urethral opening in the female hole were The urine came out together and spread on the inner thigh. It was dirty, like a real dog.

After Jing Xingyuan trained the female monarch several times, the female monarch was able to control where to pee at will.

After getting up in the morning, Cheng Yueyu had to go to work and Jing Xingyuan had to go to school.

This was Cheng Yue's first time dressing in front of Xiong Jun. He dressed in order from top to bottom. First, he buttoned up his shirt. The white custom-made shirt stuck tightly to his body, covering his body. Unmistakable.

Then put on your boxers.

His expression was determined, as if he was doing something serious.

Jing Xingyuan hadn't put on his clothes yet. He stepped forward and put his hand into the underwear that the female monarch had worn. She felt her balls were soft and her vagina was wet. He put his fingers close to his nose and smelled something. Bad clean smell.

Because of Xiong Jun's move, Cheng Yue couldn't help but breathe harder.

But he soon calmed down.

Jing Xingyuan immediately went to Xingwang to buy underwear for the female monarch.

There are many introductions about female insect underwear on Xingwang. The T-shaped underwear he bought according to the prompts, the slit in the middle is made of pearls, cloth, and metal...

Some panties are studded with sex toys, thick electric cocks, and butt plugs.

He bought some of them.

Today it was the female queen who sent him to school.

The two insects got along very well, treating each other as if they were guests.