9

Next, Jing Xingyuan will ask the female to squat down on her buttocks when the teacher calls her name, so that the hole will be open.

His eyes were staring straight at the open hole.

The female generals' buttocks are very plump due to long-term exercise. When they squat down, their plump buttocks are completely spread out.

The calm expressions of the three females were shattered as they squatted down again and again, and their faces took on a different look.

There was actually a glistening water stain emerging from the female hole of a female insect, which stained her fingers.

When returning home, it was Cheng Yue who came to pick up Xiong Jun.

He drove the star carriage with some inexplicable emotions in his heart.

As a result, in addition to his new male, he saw three other female insects. He didn't even feel strange. He had seen these three female insects before, and they were all his seniors. When he first came out to fight the alien beasts, he was taught by three female insects. He has always respected them. Meeting them on such an occasion was really unexpected.

Jing Xingyuan kept his mouth shut and did not tell the female monarch what happened. He just silently got on the star carriage driven by the female monarch and went home together with the three newly collected females.

The speed of the star carriage was very fast, and it took a long time to reach the manor.

The atmosphere between the male and female insects was too dull.

"I still have a few slaves left, so I will accept them as slaves today." Jing Xingyuan said. Recruiting slaves is different from just taking in female slaves. They need to go through some traditional rituals.

Jing Xingyuan waited until he returned to the manor before speaking out: "I will accept the three of them as side princes."

Cheng Yueyu nodded.

You may or may not hold a grand wedding banquet.

Jing Xingyuan married three people back and stopped holding a grand wedding banquet.

In the Zerg family relationship, there are clear levels of hierarchy. The side king must submit to the male king and the female king.

On the first floor of the largest villa in the manor, Jing Xingyuan sat at the top, and the newly married female queen sat at the bottom.

The three newcomers sat down on their knees.

There was a circle of female slaves around them. Because Jing Xingyuan did not prohibit them from working outside, some of them even just came back from get off work and put on sexy clothes, looking forward to the male monarch's visit.

Looking around, Jing Xingyuan is the youngest among these insects. He is only twenty years old, while the female insects are all over this age, and they are full of expectations for Jing Xingyuan.

The side monarchs gradually climbed up from the bottom. They were separated from the male monarch by steps, which symbolized their status gap.

Jing Xingyuan's head touched the head of the first person to climb up.

These three females each defaulted to their ranking and came forward one by one.

The first masculine female with a dark pink hole was too proactive and quickly grabbed Jing Xingyuan's big cock without Jing Xingyuan's permission.

The big cock is very big, white in color, with various undulations on it. It is also the size of a proud insect among male insects.

Jing Xingyuan reached out and grabbed the female insect's hair, pursed her lips, and then let go of her hand.