10

In the evening, Jing Xingyuan asked the three newly recruited side gentlemen and female gentlemen to wait for him with their buttocks raised high.

He stood behind the female insects, holding a luminous whip in his hand, which he condensed with his mental power. According to his knowledge on the star network, other male insects should not be able to do this.

Jing Xingyuan thought that it wouldn't matter if he didn't tell other insects that his insect spirit was very powerful. What's more, he is already very powerful, after all, he is a 5s level male insect.

A whip was struck on the female monarch's buttocks. The female monarch's buttocks were really upturned. When he swung the whip, the female monarch's buttocks immediately stood up even higher.

Although it hurts when the whip condensed from mental power hits the body, it feels more comfortable deep into the soul.

Cheng Yueyu has experienced spiritual comfort, and can better understand this similar feeling. His butt is raised very high, his legs are tightly clamped, and his plump female hole is hidden between his legs. He hides it. The wings trembled slightly.

Jing Xingyuan slapped the whip on the buttocks of the other three men. The speed in his hand became faster and faster, leaving various marks on the three plump buttocks.

The original color of the buttocks is different, and the depth of the marks left behind are also different. They have suffered from mental riots for a long time. Being whipped by mental power is like a special potion, and they can't help but groan from their throats.

Jing Xingyuan's whip hit the vaginal points of the female insects, and the places that had not been touched much in twos and threes became red and swollen.

The mental power was whipped on the holes, making the female insects, who had been on the battlefield for a long time and fought with strange beasts on the battlefield, feel weak all over and their legs were so weak that they could hardly kneel and suddenly became weak.

Jing Xingyuan was thinking about the strength of the mental power he had exerted. He was very restrained, fearing that he would spoil his females.

The females are all his property, and the females and side males are more precious. There are too many servants, so don't worry about them.

After he whipped the four female bugs' holes until they were wet, and confirmed that he was good at whipping with mental power, he took hold of the female monarch's buttocks.

"Pull it open and expose the hole." Jing Xingyuan said.

After Cheng Yueyu heard this, he forcefully spread his two holes to both sides.

Jing Xingyuan took out his big cock and rubbed it against the outside of the female monarch's vagina until it became hard.

He thrust in so hard that the female almost fell on the bed.

The thick cock was thrusting in and out of the female monarch's hole.

Jing Xingyuan's hearing was very strong, and he could hear the suppressed moans between the female queen's bitten lips.

He used his mental power to make it look like a tentacle, put it next to the female monarch's lips, and forced the female monarch's mouth open so that he could hear the moan.

He worked so hard, but the female queen didn't make a sound at all, and there was no sense of accomplishment.

Jing Xingyuan fucked faster and faster, sweeping the three neatly pouted buttocks next to him, and pulled out of the female monarch's hole.