6

Cheng Yueyu tried to dress like this before he got married. He only wore this dress yesterday and today. He didn't use any medical equipment and there weren't many wounds on his body.

Xiongjun made no rough moves.

His body was strong and his vagina was not injured. The golden ring kept rubbing against his vaginal flesh as he moved around.

His expression was normal.

Jing Xingyuan walked in front until he sat on the star car, and the female queen sat on the driver's seat.

He pressed on the star carriage and took a long leather whip in his hand.

He had previously seen some of the female insects crawling in the male father's manor with a whip tied to their necks, but no insect was holding one end of the whip.

Just crawling on the ground.

The whip was wrapped around the female monarch's neck, twice, with just the right amount of tightness.

Cheng Yue and his expression remained unchanged.

Jing Xingyuan held the rope in his hand. He turned his face to look at his female monarch, with a slightly fluctuating expression on his face, and stars flashed in his eyes. He was really too beautiful. , an appearance that matches his level.

The star carriage quickly returned to Jing Xingyuan's manor.

After the two insects got off the star carriage, Jing Xingyuan held a whip in his hand and took Cheng Yue and Yu for two steps before staring at the female monarch.

Cheng Yueyu was stunned for a moment before kneeling down. His limbs were lying on the ground, and the wings on his back trembled slightly.

If Jing Xingyuan hadn't been a five-s level male, he wouldn't have noticed the tremor at all.

Jing Xingyuan took the female monarch for a walk in the manor.

It's like walking a real dog.

All the people in the manor in twos and threes are female, and the empire is constantly distributing female insects to Jingxingyuan.

These females glanced at the male and female monarchs, and some even knelt down on the ground with their backs to Jing Xingyuan, with their buttocks raised high. There were two silver rings on their vaginal flesh, and there were also marks on their buttocks. Jing Xingyuan’s name.

They were looking forward to Jing Xingyuan's touch and the spiritual comfort of the 5S-level male.

Jing Xingyuan led the female insect in front, and the female insect crawled slowly behind him.

"Climb in front of me." Jing Xingyuan stopped and said.

Cheng Yueyu quickly climbed in front of Jing Xingyuan. His buttocks were plump and straight, and the muscles on his body were strong and strong. It was no exaggeration.

He crawled casually, guessing the female monarch's intentions. He crawled on the ground. The golden ring on his vagina swayed as he crawled, and the red vagina in the middle was fully exposed as he crawled. Out.

The greening inside the manor is very good, covered with scattered vegetation, and many precious trees stand at intervals.

Jing Xingyuan was not familiar with Female Jun yet, so he just played a game of walking the dog.

"After peeing outside, let's go in!" Jing Xingyuan said after the female monarch crawled on the ground for a while.

Cheng Yueyu didn't have any urge to urinate, so she just held it in and peeed a little bit.