12

Jing Xingyuan returned to the manor, and there happened to be a new batch of servants coming in, a hundred of them, all of whom were female insects of no less than 3s level.

Fortunately, this manor was built large enough to accommodate so many insects.

Jing Xingyuan happened to have nothing to do today, and his desire was aroused again. Even though it was getting late, he was still planning to hold a female insect sports meeting.

All the slaves are participating.

He asked his servants to prepare ropes with knots. The huge knots were as big as the palm of an adult insect.

He wanted the females to tug-of-war with these knots in their vaginas. No matter whether they had a broken virginity or not, they would all hold the knots tightly in their vaginas to tug-of-war.

A rope dozens of meters long was quickly prepared, and the females came running over in droves to participate in the tug-of-war competition.

Jing Xingyuan sat not far away and watched.

The females use various methods to clip the rope.

The rope is not smooth, and there are many irregular threads on the surface. It is uncomfortable even if it is held between the thighs.

However, these female insects enjoy it very much. After all, the tug-of-war sport that they often play in other male insect mansions is the first time here!

Jing Xingyuan saw on Xingwang that the female insect liked this kind of tug-of-war very much. After all, the high number of likes on Xingwang was simply a good comment.

[bb is simply riding a roller coaster! 】

【It must be so cool! 】

【I also want to try it. 】

[The idea of ​​a rich male insect is really wonderful. 】

Looking at these comments, Jing Xingyuan thought that this was a good activity, and it would bring vitality and happiness to his mansion!

Jing Xingyuan did not limit the methods used by the females to tighten the knots, but only gave the males ten minutes to keep them busy.

Some males clamped the knot with their thighs, and some stuffed it into the female vagina. The small opening, which was originally very tight, was stretched to an exaggerated size. The opening was stretched to the extreme and wrapped around the knot. Her vagina was being tortured by the knot.

The color of the vaginal flesh changed very obviously, and Jing Xingyuan watched from the side.

The females were freely divided into groups, with fifty females on each side, which meant there were fifty knots on top. The females each relied on their own skills to fix the knots to their bodies.

There is a large blank space in the middle, with a rope hanging a heavy object hanging in the middle.

Jing Xingyuan invited a side king who was still at home to take charge of the overall situation. The king's face was full of excitement and anticipation. When he opened his mouth to say that the game started, everything started.

The female insects have always been very competitive. In order to prevent other things from affecting the outcome of the game, they would take off all their upper body clothes.

The females choose to hold the thick knot between their legs or use their holes just to consider which one is more conducive to winning.

The scene was very heated. It was the first time for the female insects present to play such a wonderful game. While holding the knot between them, they were thinking about how to maximize their power.