8

Cheng Yueyu drove the star carriage and took the male insect to school.

The huge Noble Academy of the Empire has many high-level female and male insects gathered in it.

The teaching force of the First Academy of the Empire is very superior. Jing Xingyuan took classes with more than a dozen males. ·

Although the male insects are still unable to control their mental power as they wish and provide mental comfort to the female insects, there are still many things worth talking about.

Jing Xingyuan came to class for the first time after his wedding, his expression as cold as usual.

She is a female insect teacher. She must be very, very good to be able to teach this group of male insects whose level is no less than 3s.

The female insect teacher was talking about the battles in recent years. Although the alien beasts are called alien beasts by the Zerg, they are not actually beasts without intelligence, but an intelligent race. Their technology is no less than that of the Zerg, and their physiology is also very powerful. .

The alien beasts also have a greater desire to conquer than the Zerg, and even regard the Zerg as food.

One party regards the other as food, and both are warlike races. They live very close to each other, so fights are inevitable.

The lives of many female insects were filled in.

The female insect teacher has personally experienced two of the battles. His explanations were extremely detailed and serious, and he did not miss any detail.

Jing Xingyuan lowered his eyes. He heard everything the female insect teacher said. He had a good memory. He only needed the female insect teacher to say it once and everything was remembered in his mind, including the details.

He heard the female insect teacher begin to repeat the names of the three female insect generals. When the names of the three lieutenant generals were mentioned for the third time, Jing Xingyuan raised his head. His eyebrows were still as delicate, and his expression did not change much.

Not long after, three female bugs entered the classroom, which was spacious enough for a party. They were the three lieutenant generals that the female bug teacher just mentioned.

There were too many female insects around Jing Xingyuan. He had observed their appearance, but after finding that none of them were prettier than himself, he stopped observing their appearance.

These three females each have their own characteristics, one is masculine, one is feminine, and one is gentle.

"These three lieutenant generals are all 4S-level female bugs. Together, they have eliminated dozens of units of alien beasts. They are the heroes of our empire..." The female bug teacher's voice became more and more excited as he spoke. He was obviously Highly recommend the three lieutenants.

Jingxing Yuanhulan's eyes didn't blink a few more times, and his body movements didn't change. His eyes glanced at the three lieutenant generals and then looked back without any other expression.

"They participated in the Alien Beast War to defend the empire and achieved too much merit. They are the heroes of our empire. However, the long-term war has made their mental power disordered." The female insect teacher's eyes were always on Jing Xingyuan's face. Staring closely at that delicate face, not missing any detail on the face.

He is familiar with the three lieutenant generals. The three lieutenant generals are not in good condition now and need severe treatment. They are able to come here decently at this moment because they have used excessive drugs to maintain their dignity and be more in front of the male insects. Show yourself well.