4

Urine slid down his shoulders, which was a completely different feeling than blood splattering all over his body.

The emcee smiled even more happily when he saw the ceremony was completed so smoothly.

"The ceremony has been completed. If Xiong Jun has any requests, you can put them forward now." the master of ceremonies said. There are many males who open their mouths at this stage, but this is a necessary stage.

"No." Jing Xingyuan shook his head. He looked away from the female insect covered in urine and glanced at the emcee lightly.

It was still daytime, and Cheng Yue and his body were covered in urine. Many ladies spend their first day of marriage covered in urine like this.

Jing Xingyuan stood aside and watched, with an unpredictable expression on his face, without any unnecessary emotions.

He just stood a little further away from the insect.

The holographic camera followed the two insects closely. After all, one was a male insect of the 5S level, and the other was a rising star among the female insects. Although not as high as the 5S level, it was still an advanced insect of the 3S level.

Jing Xingyuan was impatient to entertain the guests, so he chose to leave and returned to the second floor of the villa. This was the first row of villas in the entire manor. There were many rows of villas in the manor.

This space is not open to other insects.

Cheng Yueyu saw the male insect leaving and quickly followed him. He was very fast and followed closely behind the male insect, keeping a step away.

Jing Xingyuan brought out a glass of red wine. His fingers were white and slender, and his body was infinitely delicate.

The number ratio of male and female insects is not unbalanced, but the number ratio of high-level males and females is completely different.

The level of female insects at level 4s is based on the huge number of insects in the Zerg race, which is quite a lot. There are even more females at level 3s. There are only a handful of 4s-level males, and there are even fewer 3s-level males. The only five-s level bug so far is Jing Xingyuan, because he has exceeded the highest 4s level that can be tested so far and cannot be tested specifically, so a new level has been redefined.

Jing Xingyuan had been raised meticulously since he was a child, and his body was flawless, and no insects dared to harm his body.

He took a sip of red wine, and his lips were stained with crystal red. He glanced at the newly married female queen, turned his head, and his eyes were filled with excitement.

"Take him and clean him up." Jing Xingyuan casually pointed at a servant and said.

From the moment Cheng Yue entered here, he took in all the details here. After all, strange beasts should not be underestimated. He had saved his own life by relying on such small details.

Jing Xingyuan continued to drink the red wine in his hand.

Logically speaking, he should go down to entertain the guests, but if he doesn't entertain the guests, it doesn't matter. No one will urge him to go down.

He walked to the floor-to-ceiling window and looked at the guests below.

The Zerg tribe has always been open to the public, and on this occasion, the Zerg tribe spread out their wings.

In addition to protecting oneself, the wings are most useful for sexual intercourse, making the scene more and more exciting. It is normal to mate at a wedding banquet.