16. End

Jing Xingyuan placed this holographic photo on the star network.

The hologram completely displayed the scene in front of them. Some of the female insects walking below were fully clothed and some were naked with only some rings on their bodies.

The female son opened his legs wide, revealing the semen inside. The semen flowed down his thighs. The pink color in the white and turbid semen showed that this was the first time for this female worm.

Jing Xingyuan wrote about the first time of a female son.

Hot searches on the Star Network exploded, after all, this is the matter of the number one male insect.

[Wow, blessings. 】

[Hey, isn’t this a bad custom? But I'm a little envious. 】

【So envious! 】

【So fierce! I really like such a fierce male insect! 】

There are all kinds of reviews.

After breaking the virginity of the eldest son, the ceremony was held.

After Jing Xingyuan asked his eldest son for his opinion, he decided to let his eldest son be his fourth female monarch. In these years, he married a total of three female monarchs, and the other male servants were assigned to other identities. .

Same ritual.

Jing Xingyuan arranged for a sunny day, and he looked at the many female insects and the female monarchs.

Over the years, he had not controlled the population, and accidentally found so many insects, and even gave birth to many little insect cubs.

Although it is more difficult for high-level males to get cubs than for low-level males, he can't help but keep trying.

Therefore, the number of his little bug cubs has reached twenty-two, which is quite small compared with other low-level males.

Cheng Yue watched as her eldest son actually climbed into his male lord's bed, so he didn't have to worry about finding any male worms.

Jing Xingyuan stood condescendingly, brewing urine, and the dripping urine landed on his eldest son's face.

On such an important day, Cheng Yue and Yue naturally showed off in front of their son, who was almost naked except for the gold ring on his chest. When he first married Xiong Jun, there were only two gold rings on his female vagina. Over the years, he had put two gold rings on it himself.

Because this was really popular among aristocratic females, he followed the trend and got such a golden ring.

He peed on his son's body in a steady stream, and the golden ring was all covered with urine. It took him a while to finish.

There are other female monarchs.

The second female monarch was brought back by Jing Xingyuan more than ten years ago, almost twenty years ago, and she is almost sixty years old. But he looks young.

The aging period of the Zerg is generally the last few years of life. Before this, the Zerg has always been displayed in front of the Zerg with a very healthy and handsome appearance. The average life span of the Zerg is one hundred years old.

This female insect was wearing formal clothes. She took off her pants, revealing her thong underwear. She untied her thong underwear and peed on the sedum blue face.

The next female insect was brought back by Jing Xingyuan two years ago. This is Cheng Yueyu's younger brother. I just turned eighteen two years ago, and now I am twenty, a bit younger.