15

The thick cock penetrated the female's acupuncture point, and the mental power swept over the female's body.

Jing Xingyuan originally didn't want to confess his mental power at all.

His mental power can be used at any time to cure the mental problems of all female insects, but he has such a talent that he cannot hide it. After all, if he becomes his female insect, it would be inappropriate for him to do nothing! After all, he is his insect!

While he was fucking the female, he used his mental power to heal the female's body.

He looked at the alien beasts. The alien beasts were much larger than the Zerg.

But the Zerg have mechas and can use tools to check and balance the Zerg.

Jing Xingyuan was watching from the side.

The shape of the alien beasts is very weird, and they can also change into a form with limbs and wings similar to that of the Zerg. They imitate the Zerg and change into this form.

Jing Xingyuan evaluated his own strength and found that he could easily take down hundreds of exotic beasts, even if they were so tall.

It is not difficult for him to deal with these strange beasts.

However, he did not spread his mental power. He sat on the chair and let the female insect riding on him move on its own. After all, there were too many female insects.

Fortunately, he is a level 5S male.

If it were any other male insect, after these days of internship and experience, the entire insect would probably be hollowed out and extremely weak. It is precisely because he is a 5s level male that he can face the outside 24 hours a day. Ejaculation, of course the females are not that perverted yet, and they do not require him to ejaculate outside 24 hours a day.

The female worms swallowed the thick cocks in their holes, and received mental treatment during the interval. The mental problems that had been bothering them for a long time were immediately cured, and the curative effect was very good, and there were no sequelae. It was simply awesome. Got it!

After helping countless female insects cure their mental problems, Jing Xingyuan protested.

He lay resting on the bed and looked at the news on his homepage on the star network. All kinds of female insects on it were pleading to become a member of the hologram.

Later, Cheng Yueyu walked into the room. This time he didn't persuade the male monarch to continue helping the female insects recover. After all, the male monarch had done enough.

Jing Xingyuan looked at the softer face of the female monarch, stretched out his hand to touch it, and slid his hand along the female monarch's chin into the female monarch's collar, stroking the soft breasts.

The chest used to be hard, but now it has become soft and soft, and the belly has become much larger, which shows that the worm cubs have absorbed a lot of energy in the female's body and are growing very well.

Jing Xingyuan's hand touched the belly of the female worm, and he used his mental power to pass through the belly to stimulate the little worm cubs inside, so that the worm cubs would develop better.

Cheng Yue sat down with her, and then they had sex naturally.

Jing Xingyuan has been very satisfied with having sex with so many female insects these days. He feels that he doesn't need the mundane sexual experience. But after all, he is his own female insect, and he is still a female king, so he must be satisfied.

Jing Xingyuan was very honest and made his big cock become hard.

He pressed against the female monarch's body.