5

Cheng Yueyu listened to the male worm's instructions and immediately got off the male lord's body. When he pulled out the cock from the wet female vagina, he made a "pop" sound.

He knelt on the ground, lying on the male's knees.

He reached out and grasped the cock that had just been inserted into his body. It was wet and glistening, and the grooves on the cock were completely embedded in the palm of his hand.

His lips came to the top of the cock, and he took the glans in without any hesitation. His mouth opened wide, and he struggled to hold the glans, and his face was almost stretched to the point of deformation.

Jing Xingyuan lowered his head and grabbed the female monarch's hair. He used a little strength, and the female monarch's silver hair was messed up.

His desire was aroused, and his breathing became heavier and heavier. A strange color appeared on his delicate face, and the corners of his eyes were reddish. His lips, which were already moist, became even more moist now.

His slender white knuckles ran through the silver-white hair. After grabbing a few handfuls, he loosened the female monarch's hair, and then pressed the female monarch's head down.

The thick cock poured in deeper, and the inside of the throat was very hot, but it was not a place that was born to withstand it, so he stretched it hard.

Cheng Yueyu slowed down for a while, then began to swallow, rubbing the glans in his throat. His movements were really pious, and he buried his head very seriously. His hair was even more messy because of his movements.

Cheng Yueyu took the entire cock deep into his throat, wrapping it tightly and sliding it.

The corners of Jing Xingyuan's eyes and eyebrows turned redder, and he pursed his lips to suppress his unbearable breathing.

"Well." He loosened the corners of his mouth and groaned again.

Cheng Yueyu's body became even more emotional. He took the meat in his mouth, thrust it in more and pulled it out harder, making the sound louder.

Jing Xingyuan's waist straightened up unbearably, and he finally vented his anger in the female monarch's back. Looking at the corner of the female monarch's mouth, his brows wrinkled slightly.

But nothing was said.

Chengyue and his throat were filled with semen. He pulled out the big cock from his mouth and looked directly into the male's eyes. He just lowered his head quickly.

Before going to bed at night, Jing Xingyuan cleaned his body under the service of the female monarch and his servants, and he lay on his bed.

The bed was big enough for him to roll on.

There was a row of slaves kneeling at the end of the bed, with the female queen kneeling at the front.

Jing Xingyuan was lying on the bed. These rules have existed since ancient times. They were originally meant to protect the powerful lord, but now they have become fixed rules, guarding the lord at the foot of the bed.

Some male monarchs will urinate in the mouth or vagina of the female monarch or slave when they get up at night.

Jing Xingyuan doesn't urinate casually on special occasions. He doesn't like it.

He closed his eyes and soon fell into sleep.

The female monarch and the female slaves were all kneeling there with their heads lowered, not knowing whether they were asleep or awake.

The next morning, when Jing Xingyuan woke up, the female monarch and the female slaves immediately came to serve him.

Jing Xingyuan was served and put on his clothes and walked to the breakfast table.