~ 27 ~

Sexual content ahead, please feel free to skip this chapter if you're uncomfortable with it!

Aelia woke up slowly, noticing she was still wrapped up in Astarion's arms, they had barely moved during their meditation.

It was a like a force was drawing them together, and Aelia stretched out her legs, trying not to disturb him.

Looking through the gap in the curtain, she could tell it was the early hours, dawn was beginning to crack. She knew Gale and Shadowheart were probably still asleep, whereas they needed shorter rest.

She sighed against his neck and closed her eyes again, content to lie there with him whilst he was still resting.

After a short while, she noticed he was beginning to wake. His grasp on her waist tightened, and his eyes fluttered open. They were glazed, but he couldn't help the smile on his face when he looked down at her.

"You sleep light." He whispered, his voice low from sleep.

"I've never been a deep sleeper." She revealed, and Astarion's eyes gleamed.

"Perhaps you've never been thoroughly worn out." He replied, and quickly moved her underneath him, and she gaped at him.

"I don't think anyone could wear me out." She answered, swallowing as their bodies touched slightly as he hovered over her.

"I've been thinking." He started, moving a stray hair from her face.

"You can do that?" She teased, laughing when he pinched her side gently and shushed her.

"How funny. No, I've been thinking about what you said. About claiming back my body, my wants and my," his eyes darted to hers, "desires."

Aelia's eyes widened and she waited for him to say something else.

"I want to claim it, with you, now." He rushed out, and Aelia's breathe quickened, her heartbeat pounding in her ears.

"Are you sure that-"

Astarion leaned forward and kissed her deeply, caressing her jaw gently and pulled away, "Only if you want to." He said against her lips, and she placed her hands on his shoulders, dragging them down his chest.

"Yes, but we'll stop if either of us gets overwhelmed." She stared at him hard, making him nod.

"Of course, my darling, now please just let me kiss you?" His voice was deep and needy, and Aelia leaned up and kissed him slowly, and Astarion pushed her down onto the pillows, his body covering her's completely.

Aelia wrapped her her arms around his neck and he pushed his hips into hers, and she gasped against his lips.

Astarion groaned as he kissed her again, and he moved his knee under her leg, allowing him to lay between her legs more comfortably.

She soon needed oxygen and pulled away slightly, panting as he then moved his mouth towards her neck, pressing kisses down her jaw and along her collarbone.

He then grazed his fang against her neck, and she breathed out a moan, leaning back against the pillows.

Astarion's hand gripped her waist, and he kissed down her chest, slowing undoing the buttons of her shirt, his eyes darkened when he helped her take it off.

"Gods, you're so beautiful." He whispered against her lips, he then kissed down her chest and her hands tangled into his hair, her hips pushing against his.

Astarion kissed her stomach and looked up, his finger slipping under her trouser band, a question in his eyes. Aelia nodded, and lifted her hips so he could take them off. She was left bare before him, and kissed the valley between her breasts and closed his eyes.

"I think it's unfair only one of us is naked." Aelia breathed out, her hands drifting to his black trousers. Astarion laughed under his breath and took them off, and she felt her body tremble in pleasure as she looked at him without restraint.

"You're perfect, body and soul." Aelia whispered in his ear, kissing his jaw and neck. Astarion felt his control waver, and Aelia saw it.

"Do not restrain yourself." She whispered, and his eyes somehow became impossibly darker as he stared at her.

His hand slowly dragged down her body and she tremored in pleasure, his finger then slowly dragged across her clit and she gasped out, and he smirked.

His finger slipped further until he felt how wet she was, and he breathed out heavily.

"Darling, is this alright?" He grounded out, desperate to touch her more. Aelia stammered out a yes and his finger entered her, and she moaned louder, pleasure overriding her nerves.

Soon, he added another finger and she cried out against him, moving her hips in order to gain more friction against his finger and palms. Astarion then pulled his fingers away and she sat up, frustrated.

"Patience, my love, I want to taste you." He murmured, kneeling down until his face was between her legs, his tongue tasting her slowly. Her hands dragged through his hair whilst his tongue worked her, and her hips thrusted against him.

He stilled her hips with his hands, and she writhed against him, crying out as her release was drawn out of her. She panted against the pillows, and Astarion leaned back, admiring her.

He then shifted to hover over her again, settling between her legs. She felt how hard he was against her thigh, and she breathed out.

He kissed her gently and moved himself until he was at her entrance.

"I'm here, I'm with you." He whispered against her lips, interlocking his hand with hers. She leaned up to kiss him softly, and he pushed into her slowly. Aelia gasped against his lips as he filled her, as he stretched her.

"Is this alright?" He asked, and Aelia nodded, squeezing his hand whilst she adjusted to his size.

She gave him a final nod, and he began thrusting slowly, his breath catching. He groaned against her skin and his thrusts grew harder and quicker, Aelia moaned as she leaned back.

His hand cradled her jaw and he leaned her neck to the side, his fangs lengthening as they grazed her skin.

She leaned her neck even further and he sank his fangs into her, still thrusting into her. She cried out in pleasure and pain, couldn't tell where one began and one ended. She arched her back against him and pushed her hips up, taking more of him.

He growled against her neck, drinking her blood, until he couldn't control himself anymore. He detached himself from her neck and thrusted one final time as his release hit him, and he panted against her neck as he rode through it.

They panted heavily, not moving from their embrace. He kissed the marks on her neck and then kissed her lips. Pulling back, he saw her blood smeared across her mouth. He met her eyes, they were both present, in the moment, happy.

Softly, he wiped it away with his thumb, and they stared at each other tenderly.

Slowly, he pulled out of her and lay beside her, pulling her into his chest. She grinned into his neck.

"I didn't think you'd be such a cuddler." She teased, and he smirked down at her.

"I'm full of surprises." He replied, his words full of sensual promise.

"How do you feel?" She asked gently, tracing her finger on his chest, and he smiled at her.

"I feel happy. I feel closer to you, and I'm glad I took back my body." He answered, and Aelia grinned.

"Good." She whispered, burying her face into his neck, and Astarion held her closer.

He breathed a contented sigh into her hair, and he couldn't help the grin that spread on his face. He was happy with her, and felt that his prayers had finally been answered, that the gods had sent her to him, and he to her.