~ 30 ~

Aelia's eyes opened slowly, feeling a hand stroke the hair that lay beside her head on the pillow. She closed her eyes and let him continue, his hand gentle.

His face was resting in the crook of her neck, and she felt teeth nibble at the soft skin on her throat.

"I know you're awake." He said quietly, continuing to nibble at her neck softly. She leaned her head back against the pillow, letting him.

"How did you know?" She asked, trying to stretch out but Astarion was still lying on top of her, and she doubted he'd let her go any time soon.

"Your heart starting beating very fast my dear." He grounded out, his voice low against her neck, and Aelia felt tingles erupt wherever he touched her skin.

She rolled her eyes, but smiled, tangling her fingers in his hair. He lifted his head and stared at her, his eyes round and relaxed when he looked at her.

His eyes glanced to her lips, and Aelia's heart was about to burst, she couldn't even admit how much she wanted the feel of his lips on hers right now.

Astarion moved up her body, their faces finally level as he knelt above her.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked, and Aelia loved the desperation in his eyes, the need in his voice. She nodded quickly, and Astarion quickly leaned down, placing his lips on her.

She could finally breathe, his lips felt like home to her as they kissed quickly, needing to feel more of the other. His hand cradled the side of her neck, the other was holding her waist tightly.

Aelia pulled away she had to breathe again, and Astarion whispered a curse against her lips, pulling her closer again as he kissed her again and again and again.

They pulled apart and Aelia looked at him, "How is your back feeling?" She asked, and Astarion looked sulky that Aelia had changed the subject from kissing.

"It aches a little, but darling, my entire body aches more for you." He pouted, and Aelia laughed at his words, his dramatics.

"Very poetic." She smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck, and Astarion's face lit in amusement, pressing gentle kisses to her jaw.

"But very true." He whispered, and Aelia couldn't deny the pleasure she felt from his kisses. And if he never moved from on top of her, she couldn't leave the tent.

Aelia shifted her hips from under him, then in one movement, she was sat on top of him, and he stared up at her in shock. She was careful about his back, and he didn't seem to be in pain.

He then smirked up at her, his hands resting dangerously low on her back. He sat up, his arms wrapping around her waist. She then kissed him, one hand on his jaw and the other in his hair, ruffling the perfect white curls.

Astarion kissed her back with equal feeling, his tongue slipping inside her mouth, and Aelia moaned against him. His grip tightened on her, and she shifted her hips against him, wanting more friction.

He kissed her desperately, his lips then moving down her neck, to her chest, and his hands ripped apart the top of her shirt, and she didn't even care as his lips carried on. The sound sounded harsh within the small space of the tent but they didn't care.

His lips caressed her breasts and she arched against him as he touched her. She panted out at his hands, wanting more. His voice was low and sensual as he said, "It's like the gods sent you to ruin me." His eyes were dark, and he bit down on her breast.

She couldn't handle the pleasure, and he pulled away from her, blood dripping down his chin. He kissed the mark gently before licking the blood away, staring at it proudly with a smirk. Aelia held his face in her hands and wiped the blood from his chin with her thumb, kissing him.