~Louis. J. Moriarty~ x ~baker fem reader~

Authors note
Y/n : your name.
F/f : favorite flowers
Please feel free to drop a feed back and ideas ☺

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Y/n is a baker at a small  pastry shop in durham.
She was from a middle class family. And worked hard to support her family financially, she is hard working young lady.

Louis POV switch

As I was walking through the streets of Durham. There was a sweet scent in the air and as I follow the scent it stopped by a pastry shop. I thought of going inside and try some pastry.
As I entered the shop it felt warm like home. There were no customers around.
And suddenly a girl popped under the front desk.
She was covered in flour. I tried holding my laugh.

End POV

" Ah i am covered in flour, oh sorry i didn't see you there welcome please get comfortable and take a seat " Y/n said and served him a welcome tea and the menu as Louis got seated.

"Can i order a sponge cake? " Louis asked with a smile.
And you nodded "yes" In response.

And went to the kitchen to prepare it for your customer.

.  .   .

As the dish arrived Louis kept the newspaper aside and picked his spoon and ate a bite from the sponge cake.
"Mmm... It's actually good " Louis praised your hard work.
Y/n was happy that her customer was happy with his dessert.

You both chit chatted about your life and Louis opened up to you and told you about his brothers how much he loved them but they are always busy in work.

After finishing his splendid cake, he paid you and you gave him a bag of something.
"What is this for? " He said in a curious tone.
"It is for your brother's, as you mention they are busy with their work so i thought you all can have the cake together. " You said and you both looked at each other eyes deep and then he snapped out of it.
"Right... Thank you so much, how much-" Louis was Interrupted by y/n.

"No need! Take it as a token of gratitude cause you enjoyed the sponge cake " You said.

He just chuckle and left as he walked in the busy streets of durham as sunsets.
He couldn't stop laughing that the cakes fer a token of gratitude cause he enjoyed the cake.
"Silly... " He mumbled under his breathe.

.   .    .
He started coming regular to y/n's shop and enjoyed talking to her and after she closed the shop he would drop y/n to her door step and leave.
You were both good friends now. And started having feelings for each other but never accepted.

You started visiting Moriarty manor and everyone loved your company.
You helped them running errands.
Helping Fred in the garden to grow roses.
And had cooking session with Louis.

One evening you both had a cooking session and made some delicious meal for the "mor fam " You both chatted and laughed.
Louis was on his white collar shirt with sleeves rolled up and his navy blue waist coat and watching pants and tie with a apron he looked cute like this when ever you so saw him your heart starts to beat faster and slow.

As our william was walking besides the kitchen he noticed y/n and his beloved younger brother there happily chit chatting he peaked and looked at Louis face, he had a delighted expression on his face with ears red.
William laughed to himself and left for his study.

On the same night as y/n left the Louis was serving william a cup of tea in his study. And suddenly william asked him with a closed eye smile.

"You like y/n Louis? " William asked.
"N-nii-san?! " Louis stumbled back with his face beet red.
"Don't worry Louis I am your brother I have seen you both how you stare at each other, and i am sure y/n likes you back. I have seen this in both of your eye's.
Louis eyes glisten when William told him y/n liked him back.
" I do like- her nii-san" Louis said looking down at the carpet and blushing "

William just chuckles at his younger brothers innocence.

"Go on tell her you like her. Albert and me will support you ".

As the night passed on Louis was brain was struggling how to propose y/n.
As he looked up and the ceiling.
" I have to! Louis you can and you will.... No need to worry.. . Nii-san said y/n likes me back ".

.  .   .

The next morning.

Louis was full of spirit to tell y/n about his feelings with a bouquet of f/f.
As he reached at the shop he saw through  the window and his jaw dropped.

He gritted his teeth and said in anger " Sherlock Holmes " He was even pissed when he was flirting with you and his blood boiled.

As Sherlock left Louis barged in and grabbed your hands and looked in your beautiful eyes.

You both started blushing and he got the courage and said with anger on his face  thought a he looked adorable you knew he was jealous you can read him like a open book.

"Y/n...i-i like you, it's okay if you don't like me back but please stay as my friend.
He sayed in speed shutting his eyelids tight shut.

You chuckle and said " I love you too... " .

It brought bliss to his heart hearing those words from his loved ones mouth.

And you cupped his cheeks and laughed .

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°••°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Thank you for reading, apologies for any grammatical error and thank you for your support.
Please vote and drop a comment ☺!
Ciao!!!!!