Visit To The Spooky Durham ~William.J.Moriarty~

As the train arrived at Durham station you can feel the breeze and Fragrance of haunted.
You soon took a carriage to Moriarty manor to meet your loving boyfriend william. After a short trip to London.

As the carriage hit the road , y/n peaked out of the carriage window. Durham looked ready for Halloween.
The streets were decorated with jack-o' -lartern , Carved pumpkins amd fake tombstone.

.  .  .

Soon the sun took is dip in the West and you arrived at the manor.
Y/n walked towards the manor door and spotted Louis adding few decor to the door step .

"Good evening Louis, the decoration of the manor is gruesome. " You praise him.
"Ahh thank you sister, by the way how was your trip to London ? " Louis asked as his checks we're red by the praise.

"Good , eventually I really famished your homemade meal " Y/n said with closed eyed smile.

"Ah-you would be here for william nee-san, he would be in his study-" Louis said but was interrupted by you handing  him a small pouch.

"Sister what is this? " Louis looked at you and said.
"It's a souvenir I bought for you in London . "  "Thank you sister".

You then went to you're lover's study, and knocked.
" Come in! " He said .
He didn't knew that you have arrived at the manor.

As you enter the study and close the door behind you . William was standing at the window and showing his back to you while he was going thought some papers fully concentrated in his work .

You tip toed towards him and covered your soft palms on his red eyes.

He was bit shocked and lifted his free arm, and caressed the back of your palm.
He could smell y/n sweet colonel in the air.

"Y/n? Is that you " William asked and turned towards you .
" Yes love " You said as he gently kissed you temple.

You both took a seat on the sofa and snuggled in each other's embrace.
"How was the trip y/n? " He said as he was caressing back of your both hands.

"  good, but I missed you willy" You said and gentle played with his blonde locks .
You took a small box and handed it to William.

William looked at it and said " What it is? "
"Open it! " You said and he did it revealed a black tie with small pumpkins on it.

He chuckle at the adorable tie and it brought happiness to your heart.
"Do you liked it ? " You asked him and he nodded.

"Hey, your study is well decorated willy !" You were stunned that he decorated and cleaned his study usually books would be lying here and there and crumbled papper balls.

"Just for you my love " He said.

And both of you shared a kiss on lips.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°••°•°•°•°•
D

ear reader.

Thank you for reading, I really didn't know how to do the ending an sorry for grammatical errors.
Happy Halloween! 🎃👻🍬