Halloween at 221B ~Sherlock Holmes~

Authors note

I would make it as Victorian era so i will try my best. Fem reader and i made Sherlock childish.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°••°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

As it was autumn season , deciduous tree shed it's leaves from the breeze that flowed in the air and as they landed  on the pavement it got crushed under Sherlock's feet.

He was all irritated by his mysterious case. And walking back to his rented apartment. where is girlfriend would be waiting for him .

As he arrived at baker street he could see children dressed in various costume nor they were to fancy but , quite adorable.

He saw John standing at the doorstep and hanging some spooky decorations.
With a bright smile on his face.
He would wave at the kids who were waving back at him.

As John spoted Sherlock he opened the door for both men to get inside, he could tell he was having his "crime case mood swings".

As Sherlock stepped inside there was a blissful Fragrance in the air it was  Apple pie his favorite and that was especially made by y/n. It made his face lit up and sparkle to his deep blue eyes.

He knew you would be busy with ms. Hudson in kitchen. Sherlock wasn't clingy type but if he is jealous he would get clingy in a second.

And grabbed the door knob to his room as he opened the door his eyes grew widen.

Mycroft sitting in one of his arm chair and wearing a papper Elephant nose and papper ears mask.

(It like those that are made homemade and eg. Like a birthday cap how the have string attached to it the nose and ears are same in baby blue color)

Sherlock couldn't stop laughing and hold his stomach and sat on a arm chair that was opposite of Mycroft.

Still laughing and wiping his tears from index fingers from all that laughing.
It made Mycroft's nerves pop out from his head .

"Mycroft what are you wearing... Hahah" Sherlock said.
"Y/n insisted to me to wore this mask for Halloween " Mycroft said in a serious tone.
"I couldn't deny so i wore it " Mycroft said.

.   .    .

You, Hudson and John entered the room you were holding a tray of apple pie and Hudson with blueberry muffin to give them to children.

Sherlock looked at the apple pie with a famished look.
You wore cat years with tail and whiskers and Hudson attire was a bunny and John was a mouse.

You gave Sherlock wolf ears with your free hand.
"Wear it please " You said with puppy eyes.

And that's the reason Mycroft couldn't deny you to. Sherlock wore it.
And the trip started laughing under their breaths.

As Sherlock's attention turned towards the apple pie and tried to grab it you turned around and left the room when a knock was heard by the people.

Mycroft chuckled at his younger brother childish act and Sherlock scoff.
Sherlock wanted the Apple pie badly.

.    .   .

At the door
"Trick or treat " The three children said in unison and pointed there small basket up that was half way feeled with homemade sweets.

You and Hudson gave them muffins and apple pie soon lots of children came and the both the tray got empty.
After a while giving a child the last muffin you said.
"Be safe back your home, happy Halloween! " You were beamed by the joy of children.
The nodded and wished you back.

As you went upstairs you saw Mycroft and John were at John's room and ms. Hudson in her.
That left you and Sherlock he asked you with famished look in his eyes " Can i have apple pie now? " He asked with a grin.

"Oh... It got finished... " You said looking at with a disappointed looking.
He got mad and pouted his lips and looked out of the window and mumbled some things.

As he was busy mumbling you scooped closer to him and showed him a slice of apple pie .
"Tada here you go " You said.

In fact Sherlock already knew that you had a slice of apple pie.

1.your back side was reflected in the mirror that imaged you holding a plate of apple pie.
2. You never kept you hands behind your back.

He didn't want to ruin your surprise and kept to himself and acted in it.

He took the bite and he could feel the sweetness melt on his tongue.
"Mmm... It's always delicious as ever ... Did you ate it? "He asked you nodded yess but he could tell you were lying.

He fed you some scoops of pie and it melted you're heart when ever Sherlock took care of you.

After finishing the dessert you both cuddled and enjoyed your Halloween together reading haunted book.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

I made Sherlock childish lol, anyway I will try making some new ideas on Halloween it's bit hard Halloween in Victorian era but i will try my best! 😃