idiot i am not jealous! modern AU! ~Henry Antrim~

Omg guys !!! We hit 1k views on this book!!!! Thank you so much for your love ❤ .
Henry Antrim is Billy the kid.
Be aware this is modern AU!

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Today was a peaceful day...the wind was blowing and the Branches of tree danced on the direction of wind.
The roads were bustling with car's as the stars in the sky glimmer the dark sky.

Y/n ran towards Henry her BFF and called out for him whole waving
" Henry!" He turned around and looked at you with his breathe taken away by your beauty. Your smile, hair, heart were the most beautiful thing he saw in y/n.

"You are late y/n I stood in the chilly wind! " He sulked dramatically.
"Sorry! For coming late.... I got stuck in traffic " You said with guilt on your face.

You both planned to hang out in a nearby cafe you both couldn't meet each other for three months, both of you were busy in your work.

After you both entered the cafe, you felt very cozy due to warm temperature inside. You both sat on your table and talked about your life.

"Sooo... Mister busy man you have been busy and forgot about your best friend. " You teased him.

" Ohh really ~ I was the busy one what about you, you didn't even called me " He  said.

" I thought you would have gotten a girlfriend, without me knowing... " You said with a grin on your face.

"Yea yea stop making excuses." He said
To be honest you know him since you both were in first grade, both of you were inseparable but he used to make fun or you and tease when you both were kids , thus he has gotten more attractive but he still have that amateur behavior sometimes.
"What would you like to order? " He asked " I would like (f/d) " And he called out to a waiter and an absolute prince Charming waiter you haven't seen comes up at your table to take you're order's.

" What would you like my lady? "He asked with a wink which made you blushing mess, " I-I w-would" You stutter.

" Ahem she would like f/d and i would like a cold coffee " He said in frustrating tone. " Sure thing sir, coming right up " Before leaving the waiter winked at you again with a flirty smik on his face.

Henry just glare at the young man's antics, Henry's hand brushing his pink hair.

You're order soon arrived with that same charming waiter bringing it , he placed your drink and his on table with an slice of cheesecake that you did order.
"Umm we didn't order this " You said.
"No problem my lady it's on me, and here is my phone number " He gave his number on a piece of paper.

'He is getting my blood boil ' Henry thought, he grabbed your wrist paid the bill and you both left the cafe.

As you both walked on the footpath, he held your hand securely in his warm one's.
The way he behaved in cafe was something you didn't expected, you had this affection towards him but you were just to scared to confess what if he rejected you your healthy friendship would get in danger.

he looked at you from side of his eyes and adjusted your loosely packed scarf around and wrapped it well around you.
"You will catch a cold idiot. " He said avoiding your eyes, y/n could see his ears tinted pink.

There was silence as you walked on the footpath, both of you just held hands and walked .
He saw a man who was passing by checking you out which made irk on his head.

He can get jealous when other men see you in disgusting way, he hated that.

He cupped your cheeks and pulled you closer and pecked your lips. Ad you both pulled away .
He attached his forehead connected to your, " Y/n i have developed this feelings for you that i can't remove them from my heart, as if they are nailed to my heart i want us to be in a relationship, like girlfriend boyfriend" He said with his turquoise eyes staring at you're ( eye color) one's.

You smiled "I would love to be your girlfriend " And you brought your lips closer to his...

                            The End

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•