~It Was Fake Until... Part I ~ William . J. Moriarty ~

Trope : FAKE RELATIONSHIP
Trope requested by : FujoshiAsfi

Thank you for waiting patiently, and i sincerely apologise for the delay of publishing . I hope you will enjoy the one shot.
Happy reading!

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚* ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚* ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙I WAS HAVING BORING AND LAVISH DINNER WITH MY FAMILY I internally rolled my eyes when ever my relatives talked about there luxurious vacation blah blah blah

I WAS HAVING BORING AND LAVISH DINNER WITH MY FAMILY I internally rolled my eyes when ever my relatives talked about there luxurious vacation blah blah blah. 

And yeah you can tell by the term 'lavish'
'Luxurious' that i was born To a noble family, which I hated.

As they talked about money and how my aunt got a new jewelry set for her, and other nonsense, I just wanted to yawn but i couldn't cause it's not lady like and if I did my mother would stare and me as I have murdered Someone.

I ate my food quietly and my cousin were talking about their school and freinds.

And then my aunt questioned me.

"Ooh! Y/n why don't you get married it's you're age to get married  and by next year have a child ! " She spoke with giggles in between , my eyes widden in horror who the hell is she to tell me when I should get married, and have kids.

"Hmm it's a nice idea ." My dad said as he smiled at me with my mother.

"Let's arrange her marriage with the Viscounts son, he is charming and wealthy" My uncle chirped  , is this marriage is all about money oh and if I have to marry Viscounts son I wouldn't he is so chessy and I slapped him when I was six cause he proposed to me, I fiddled with my fingers and stood up with my hands on table, and I said and unexpected thing.

"M-Mother father! I have a boyfriend! " I shouted as the room fell silent what the hell did I said!?! I didn't even had a boyfriend, I was panicking.

"O-Oh y/n we didn't know you had a boyfriend, is he noble blood? " My mother asked. And I choked out a yes.

"Why don't you bring him over for next week family dinner, we would also like to meet your 'boyfriend'" My aunt taunted I knew she was annoyed.

" S-sure aunty " I said with a warm smile I swear I should have gotten a medal for good acting.

"And y/n if your boyfriend is not eligible to our liking you will marry the Viscounts son " My dad said in serious tone his eyes dark as I nodded I could see from side of my eyes my aunt had a evil smirk on.