Father!Headcanon ~Mycroft Holmes~

Authors note
Thank you so much for 150+ views in my this book our first milestone would be 500 views.
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°••°•°•°•°•°
• in my opinion he would have a daughter with you.

• Even though Mycroft is a workholic man he never forgets to spends his time on his favorite girl.

• Once upon a time, when y/n had a tea party with ms. Hudson she left her little care in her husbands care, and he left his all thr work aside to be with his sweet daughter.
And after the tea party when you came back to your home , you could hear their snoring as you peaked in the living room the both father and daughter were sleeping after playing 'house'.

•if he wants to buy a stuff animal and he can't choose in between them . When the shop is closing he would take both of them and buy it, he wants best for his daughter.

•On Sundays he would give all his time to you and little ella. (I don't know what to give the child name). You guys would wake up little late on Sundays but you're rise and shine walking talking alarm clock, creeps in your bed room and jumps on her father and start shouting " Papa! Mama! Wake up! ". In which you both have to wake up and you will make ella's favorite pancake.

• when ever he is at home and dose his work, he keeps getting distracted by his little girl and you when ever you give him coffee, or mostly tea.
after getting married to you he hates working long hours and staying away from his favorite girls.

• he once tried making his daughter two ponytails but they got Un-even and bit tangled, then you taught him.

• when you got a fever both ella a Mycroft were so worried about you, he even took a day off and let albert handle it all. Mycroft prepared you a soup in which your little puppy helped passing the spoon and ingredients.

• after your pregnancy , you're body was exhausted and took naps in between and Mycroft looked after baby ella. He would make her sleep one his arms and the keep her on sofa and keep pillows one edge for safety and read a book.

• when he took toddler ella with him to his office . All of his Colleagues were cooed all over ella. And ella loved  staying with albert and getting his attention and Mycroft even asked if the second son of Moriarty aka his brother can teach his daughter.

• Mycroft is very protective of you and ella, he doesn't like even a single boy/man looked at his daughter and wifein a bad way . Mostly not be jealous but yes have rules no dating until her daughter is independent women.

• Mycroft would always say " She will marry a prince " In which ella would say something so sweet which made his heart swell up " And the price would be you papa! ".

He give all the happiness to you both, and you know you have married a right man.
He cares for both of you much more then you could imagine. But overall all Mycroft would be best papa, best husband and best brother in Mycroft perspective.

°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°••°•°•°°•°°•°•°•

Thank you for reading! Sorry if it was short .