Headcanon ~i they all teleported to mordern world

This is my first headcanon so please i am sorry i did it wrong

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°••°•°•°•°•°•°•
Some how magically the moriarty team have teleported to the modern world .
And y/n l/n take them under her wing.
She couldn't imagine that her favorite manga character came to alive.
Time period (2023)

-he would be surprised that the technology is so advance it was so different from Victorian era

- you would show him the advance university and schools and library.
He would be..... Shocked that the studies were more detailed especially mathematics and science.
He was happy to spend some time with you.

- he was surprised that women can also study with men and stand on there on feet, and they will not be a liability on there family or husband.

- in end he was happy that people gradually did great changes. There was gender equality and  people have made NGO's (Non-governmental organizations) where they can help poor people and stray  animals .

- he would first go to wine shop from my opinion 😁

- he would go crazy at people's fashion sense, like from suits and dressed to jeans pants.

- He would buy all the gang normal clothes so they can fit in the new modern era , also he would be like " Wow.... Why is just a packet of four so expensive".
Thought he is a noble but he would be petrified by the drastic change in expenses.

- when they buy the new clothes the shopkeeper would be shocked from the currency they are using cause it's not used any more in England, but he still accepted ( he could sell one coin from at least good amount on e-bay) .

- he would love the take a lovely ride on those who look like a giant bird in the air and sipping his evening tea ... Duh a airplane. He would love to seat on one of thone.
He would be shocked that.... A girl and girl can be in a relationship and boy with a boy!?
He was like 😧.
'This should be good for Homles and liam
And me and Mycroft!!! ' he thought.