Apple Bobbing ~Fred Porlock~

Author notes
Soo sorry if there are any grammatical error!

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

You were walking with your boyfriend Fred from Halloween evening stroll on the busy street.

Hand in hand and fingers interlocked with each other's.

You poked his sleeve and pointed at a pumpkin Festival .

"Fred! Can we go there please! " Y/n said in exited tone.
And Fred agreed.

The first thing you did was carved pumpkin.

As you were trying to open the top of the pumpkin your knife got stuck in the pumpkin and you tried hard to pull but fell in a  pile of deciduous leaves which made Fred chuckle.

"Let me help you " He said and gave you his hand so you can stand on your feet.
As you dusted your attire so it won't look dirty Fred pulled out the knife and handed it towards y/n.

He is caring but you haven't kissed yet just holding hand and hugs were enough,
He is very shy to express his love for you.

Both of you carved and showed your final pumpkin.

You carved the pumpkin in a female one and Fred did a male pumpkin.
"Freddy! Let's keep their name Mr. And Mrs. Spooky! " You said in between your giggles.
"Sure, but i should say Mrs. Spooky looks very beautiful " He complimented.

And it made your eyes filled with joy.
He is so sweet ❤.

You murmured a "thank you " And went to a stall where a old lady was selling caramel dipped apple.

You both bought it and ate it.
"Mmm.... It's sweet " You said.
"Glad you like it " Fred said while finishing his caramel apple.

*-*-*-*-*

You went  to a apple bobbing stand where they had lot's of various prizes.
You thought getting a gift for him.
He wasn't near you so you thought it was a Golden chance.

had to pick one apple in one round of apple bobbing and you have three chances .

As you dipped your had in the water and your hands behind the back as you grabbed the apple from your mouth and lifted up it slipped out and you catch it and throwed in a basket.

(These are artificial apples so yea don't think it will go to waste)

After playing 5 rounds and getting nothing .
At the 6th round you got the apple and the shopkeeper gave you a toy gun.

*-*-*-*-*

You approach Fred and running towards him he showed you his back and you shouted his name, and he turned around holding a teddy bear .
You were confused why was he holding that are went to him panting like  dog.

"Fred! *Heavy  breath* I just bought-*heavy breath* you a gun! " You said.

And he was shocked cause he brought you a teddy bear.

" Y/n.....thank you I bought you a gift " He showed you teddy bear with his cheeks burning hot .

You chuckled and caressed his flushed cheek with warm closed eyed smile.

You walked on the pavement with a thin mist of fog you were shivering and Fred noticed  it.
He took of his baby blue scarf and covered it against your neck making you feel cozy, Inhaling his fragrance.

Holding hands and walking back to Moriarty manor with your lovely gifts and Mr. And Mrs. Spooky.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Thank you for reading happy Halloween  ! It is Halloween for me cause it is EST time for me