Night Mare ~William.James.Moriarty~

Darkness hovering over Williams head.
As he looked around for exit. His eyes spots his gloved hands covered in blood.
A sweet voice coming from behind his back.

"William." As someone called out his name he turned around with wide eyes his lover standing there with a a closed eyed smile.
"Y-y/n...." He mumbled underneath his breath.
Suddenly he could hear echo's of people calling out his name and cursing on him and making rumors if his brothers were involved with him and his lover .
William felt guilt for his loved ones he held his forehead and massaged it to relieve the stress . As his gaze fall apon you and saw a silhouette of a noble man holding a dragger and thrusting it on your stomach.
His whole body froze as you fell on your knees unconscious and blood pooling beside you're cold body.

...
"Y/n! " William shouted as he woke up sweat covering his  pale skin, his crimson
Eyes didn't had any hope and shimmer. As he looked on the the other side of his bed seeing you're worried face and you rubbed his back in circles.

"William are you okay? Gosh you are sweating, wait I will bring you some water " You exclaimed as you got of the bed, rushing out side  to get him some water. You got up he grabbed you're wrist and motioned you to sit beside him as you sat down beside him.
He asked you this question out blue that you didn't expected him to say from his own lips.
" Y/n the plan we are doing  to make a great Britain, is it right and what if everyone regret after the plan ended" He asked.

" I will regret " You said in which his eyes widened as he avoided looking straight with your eyes.
" I would regret because I will loose you William. Even if I tried convincing you that we should all die together  for the sin's  we did, but you want take all the blame... " As you said you pulled head and resting it on your lap as you let your hands play with his blonde locks.
"I don't want you all to die with me i want you all to live a better life in the future" He said with a smile.
" And then you will find a better lover even better then me, who would take care of you-" He was about say more things when you pushed his head from your lap and hugged your legs with your fore head on your knees.

" How dare you thing I will move on William! " You said "y/n-" He was about to say something when you exclaimed
" Don't you dare talk to me! How can you even say that i will marry someone else after you have you're life for a great and  better Britain leaving you're loved one Louis , albert and me! " Tears started fall from your eyes as it rolled down your cheeks. William was shocked by you're statement and a small smile placed on his beautiful face " I am sorry, I shouldn't have said that, but do you agree with my decision, I don't won't anyone to regret afterwards " He said in genuine tone.
And you nodded.
"This I don't agree with falling in love with someone else but only you " As you both chuckled and cuddled with limited time for your rrelationship.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°
Sorry readers this one was short but currently I am traveling so it's hard to  write when you are exhausted from the travel.